Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Tiger

hi friend i have problem on my paypal my account is verified but today i have problem i am not able to pay its show me error

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

another thing when i pay on invoice after click on paynow button its return me on invoice page

please tell me how to solve it

22 comments
I think its issue with poaypal , i also try and got same issue with error , so need to contact paypal support about this issue

Had/Have the same problem and i know its solution :D

If you used to have Only 1 Computer and If u use Firefox to pay then u have to keep using the Firefox.

I am using a Portable Firefox to Pay to anyone without any problem.

You have to make sure you don't use it on many computers/Ip's....

i found the issue why PayPal make limited account , we r using PayPal with Payoneer Aaccount and using from pakistan thats why he doing this, i have make a request to Payoneer do a Partnership with PayPal they not ban or limit account which made with Payoneer account, so u all guys also submit suggestion to Payonner team do Partnership with PayPal they not close or Limit any PayPal account which made by Payoneer account and Card hope Payoneer think about it when they got lot of Requests

i got the problem like you black tiger,, i am using opera and clear cookies and history then using private pc. It happen to me many times and still exist now. I cannot send payment to other

CS said that i should use static IP not wifi connection. I guess it's hard to use static ip when we are high mobilization.

Any solution??

Last edited:
having same problem but yesterday i clear cookies and chache and today tried again it works for only two payment which i sent and now again same error i think i am having a limit of 2 payments every day lol also my pp is verified ..

having same problem but yesterday i clear cookies and chache and today tried again it works for only two payment which i sent and now again same error i think i am having a limit of 2 payments every day lol also my pp is verified ..

Leave that paypal alone for 48 hours and try it should work

. If you attached any vcc remove it [ There is a chance of getting limited if you remove your card ]

Last edited:
. If you attached any vcc remove it [ There is a chance of getting limited if you remove your card ]
what do you mean it,, boom?? i verify my pp using vcc because i don't have credit/debit card to do it,,

Last edited:
what do you mean it,, boom?? i verify my pp using vcc because i don't have credit/debit card to do it,,

That's the problem. Remove vcc and try to send it will work :)

but make sure you don't leave it for long time without another card attached. It will get limited

but make sure you don't leave it for long time without another card attached. It will get limited
firstly sorry for my bad english and say thanks to boom for your help

Today i will try to leave paypal for 48 hours. and i wanna ask,, what you mean remove vcc??you mean i should change vcc,, if i remove vcc, may be my paypal unverified again.

thanks

Have the same issue at the moment.
Everything is looking fine in my Account but when i try to send a payment i get this Error message:
another thing when i pay on invoice after click on paynow button its return me on invoice page

Don't understand how this happen. i can just withdraw to bank Acc....

My problem is solved,, i just update my address and success doing transaction

Have the same issue at the moment.
Everything is looking fine in my Account but when i try to send a payment i get this Error message:

Don't understand how this happen. i can just withdraw to bank Acc....

Have you contact cs for support??i guess you need check your card expiration. if don't get any problem, i guess you need update something info

Last edited:

Have you contact cs for support??i guess you need check your card expiration. if don't get any problem, i guess you need update something info

Yes, by mail but they told me anything about different Currencies and so on - nothing that helps me regarding the payment issue.
Will try it today in the evening againg after leaving paypal 36h untouched. If this will happen again i'll give them a call...

Yes, by mail but they told me anything about different Currencies and so on - nothing that helps me regarding the payment issue.
Will try it today in the evening againg after leaving paypal 36h untouched. If this will happen again i'll give them a call...
What currency you had?? dollar/euro??then what currency used by seller??

Yesterday i purchase service,,the seller using euro currency but my paypal contains dollar only. i try to buy using my dollar,,but fail. then i convert some dollar to euro, i try again to buy and success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back