ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody is good, I am here to share my energy

1 I ordered a 5.28 in Germany, the above standard VPS price for $12.99
2 To 5.29 to just give me opening, when I saw the slogan is to buy its VPS, Look at this picture
QQ.png

I questioned in here

You can't start in time, why labeled the slogan

This is " Marketing fraud "??

Now let's look at it in the price

wrote above is $12.99
123.png

But I finished in payment after the discovery into

io.png

Later, I'm going to get a refund, I buy less than a day, he let myself go to see his terms of service
I direct complaints to paypal, he directly seal up my account, some of my web site with a top data, this is why,

And don't reply to any of my message,
They call themselves 12 hours a reply, scam!

Now paypal controversy has ended, I think he made a reply! My money is still in his hand! But my VPS is closed!!!!!

I'm sorry my English is not good, hope everybody can understand, thank you

If I understand your English correctly, you mean that your VPS was not instantly setup though it was advertised to be so?

Hello,

@ lwd1900

We have provided you the service immediately after the order was placed.

Next day you opened ticket for the reason of 12.99$ plan price and service tax of 10.3% was attached to you for the invoice .

It was clearly explained you in the ticket . I don't know the reason why the simple explanation, you where not able to understand . And Opened Paypal Dispute even after we mentioned its against the Terms of Service.

Once the Service is provided to the client its under non-refundable policy.

Our Billing Department Suspended your service untill the Dispute was cleared. Yesterday we received confirmation from Paypal regarding the case went in our favour . As Billing Department was closed when we received confirmation mail from paypal .
It was a delay of 16hours now . As it is a weekend .

Your Service is been made active as i reply here.

This is my 1st Visit to this website to resolve this issue. Hope this resolves each and every issue you are having.

If you have any issues regarding our services, please be free to use of support ticket system or phone support system or Live support .

We are here to make clients enjoy our quality service and support.

Best Regards,
Siddesh H
Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Managing Director

@ ahmedtosta

You can host BitTorrent with our Luxembourg VPS location, only for private usage . No reselling, No Sharing

Announcement:

Major Changes are being made in our services And Some new location services are being added in another 2-3days ...

Keeping visiting our website for latest updates.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )
ScopeHosts - Sales Department

I 6.10 to 6.11 for the nobody reply to me, this is what you said 12 hours

Well, now you really want to do, direct to get my money don't give me the service, or?

You said the terms of service, you terms of service don't or state does not support warez on this section sites, then why do you appear here.

Isn't this marketing fraud ..

=)=)=)

Last edited:
@ lwd1900

Read the above statement made by the management team member carefully . You will get why it was delayed reply by 12hours to your ticket.

As per the statement of Management your service as been activated immediately.

According to our TOS Warez Meant to be hosting warez files directly into the server or control panel .

Not by linking or embedding .

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )

8-)8-)8-),You said immediately active service me to give me when in a bill, wow, how clever you are!!

X-(X-(X-( ,That I've money how to solve, so disappear...

X-(X-(X-(,Close my all for a ticket, and not reply, a delay in, this is what you said 12 hours!!!!!!!

You terms of service that's interesting, you say a, you said is a second is two, consumers can also say what?!?!?!!!!!

6.28 , my service is about to expire...

Last edited:
@lwd1900
One will take time to comprehend.

@SarkarRaj

Somewhere in my posts I mentioned that "if" you receive a DMCA notice and suspend my account (in reply to your post regarding it) actually referring to an impression that you are a warez host too (linking, not hosting warez at your server ofcourse) and must take care of such things otherwise suspension of an account after DMCA notice doesn't make a sense to me by a warez host. Correct me if I am wrong here.

But in reply what I got from you was for sure a plain "copy & paste" reply....claiming that my account was suspended mistakenly by a level x employee , bla bla...

But I was just curious about what you claim while advertising and what you do, as my account was not suspended by you. These false claims made me think about continuation of service with you.

P.S. I am not anyone from competitor, I have been you customer till June 2011.

Regards.

Last edited:
I am interested in your Bronze VPS

do u offer demos?

if you can provide one and I will be satisfied with the performance

for sure i will get a Bronze VPS plan

thanks

@ funxlab

Hope You have read my reply to your query in my old post properly . I had mentioned that . 90% of the DMCA issues are resolved directly by our abuse department.

Some of the issues which are major and need to be resolved by client himself, are forwarded to the client and given 24hours time to resolve it . Within that period if there is no response, then only we will be suspending the account till we receive reply from client.

In your case . The Abuse team member might have made mistake of Suspending the account immediately after forwarding the abuse mail to you .

If you are still not understanding what i`am explaining here . Please provide me your phone number . I will call you and resolve your all queries personally.

There wont be any further answer for this same query again and again.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )

@ ecstacy

Sorry sir, We do not provide trial period. Can you mention the purpose of usage ?

@ funxlab

If your hosting account is suspended immediately before your investigation on DMCA is done . We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused .

It was a mistake done by one of the Level 1 Abuse Support member.

We always resolve 90% of the abuse reports before forwarding it to the clients. If the abuse report is sent to the client, we provide enough time to resolve it .

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj (Prathik)

In bold is your "generic" answer, you didn't investigate actually if my account was suspended or not. I am not stressing on DMCA notice, what I am stressing is fairness to your customers.

@ funxlab

Hope You have read my reply to your query in my old post properly . I had mentioned that . 90% of the DMCA issues are resolved directly by our abuse department.

Some of the issues which are major and need to be resolved by client himself, are forwarded to the client and given 24hours time to resolve it . Within that period if there is no response, then only we will be suspending the account till we receive reply from client.

In your case . The Abuse team member might have made mistake of Suspending the account immediately after forwarding the abuse mail to you .

If you are still not understanding what i`am explaining here . Please provide me your phone number . I will call you and resolve your all queries personally.

There wont be any further answer for this same query again and again.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )

I feel I am referring something very fairly and will help respected members of Wjunction regarding generic answers, I am not questioning how you deal with DMCA notices & your service but what you actually missed here is my honest and fair observation with due respect that a customer has a right to have a fair answer and it shouldn't be from a book of generic answers.
My question here was how you deal with DMCA, no where I said that my account was suspended, in reply to which you gave above generic answer.

You are talking about DMCA (customers might be happy with your stance), but I am talking about your generic answers.

If you can't answer it here, what will you answer on phone? But you can still have my number in PM. I still wish you success in your business.

Regards.

@SarKarRaj

i will install ff software filezilla, winrar, IDM and TOR and also uTorrent if possible.

i will be running themaposter and my own autoposters.

im interested in your bronze vps

hi. SarKarRaj.
i pay last 2 days ago.
but not get vps.
how about time to wait for setup vps ?
my invoice is paid. SH-2884
but product details is peding.
can u help me ?
thank you

now i get help from support ticket.
thank you.
best regrad ~~

What the hell.
hi SarKarRaj.
today can't connect to VPS over 10 hour.
what is 99.9% Uptime Guarantee ?

:facepalm:
pass 20 hour.
not get any help from scopehost.
:facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back