ScopeHosts Christmas Sale 50% Lifetime OFF on E3 | Dual E5 Servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScopeHosts.Sales

Corporate Membership

ScopeHosts is leading web hosting company having its HeadQuaters located in Hubballi, India. ScopeHosts is brand of "Apeiron Global Pvt. Ltd." a privately owned company and operates in more than 19 datacenters. ScopeHosts is pioneer with premium features in Business Hosting, Managed Wordpress Hosting & Cloud Hosting Solutions.

Our Web Hosting services are fully equipped with Premium Web Tools empowering all global customers. ScopeHosts is globally recognized as an Secured, Reliable, Trustable web hosting company in the Industry. We`ve been in the Industry for past 9+ years, serving more than 18000+ Personal, Social, Small, Medium and Large Enterprises Customers around the world

We have been serving WJ members since 2008 and honored to serve more than 700+ respected members until now. All these WJ members have been part of ScopeHosts Growth, we are thankful for trusting our services, support and being our TRUSTED Clients all these years.

ENJOY THIS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR WITH OUR YEAR END STOCKS SALE!!

50% LIFTIME OFF

Stock Clearence Sale ( NETHERLANDS)

Intel Xeon E3-1230
32GB RAM
4x4TB (Soft RAID 0,1,5,6,10 Available)
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Network Line

74.99Euros/mo.

ORDER NOW

2xIntel Xeon E5620
32GB RAM
8x2TB (Hardware RAID 0,1,5,6,10 Available)
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Network Line

99.99Euros/mo.

ORDER NOW

Windows Server 2008, 2012 (Web, Standard Editions Included)

Rest All Configurations have 20% LIFETIME DISCOUNT

Compare Netherlands Servers Here: Click Here
Compare Germany Servers Here: Click Here
Compare USA Servers Here: Click Here

Note:

We have PRORATA billing system with all servers. You will be billed for existing number of days and next month full, so that the billing happens every month wise . This how the PRORATA system works.

Only with Stock Clearance Sale Server, we can make manual month to month subscription. Based on the date of server purchase. You just need to talk with our live support personal for it after placing the order on our website.

SCOPEHOSTS WISHES YOU A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR !!!!!

4 comments
I have ordered the server, when I will be receiving the server details? And can i get full control access of the server, Kindly guide me where i can check the bandwidth usage, restart|boot|shutdown server, Setup RDNS ?

Dear Ocena,

We have processed your order within few hours of the order placed.

We do have control panel within client area. Where you can manage all basic functions of server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back