SCAM shorteners - s4cash.com and linkprotect.org BE AWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijikey

Friends, don't use these link shorteners as they are not paying! I've searched Google for info about them but did not find, so decided to make this post for the forum members and all who search for it.

However, I've managed to find the best link shortener for me, so If there are any interested send me PM, or skype me: vijikey.

Regards and best of luck to all! :)

9 comments
Why do you say that s4cash is a scam shorter?

Hello,
Iam first of all surprised to find a post about s4cash.com that its a scam shortner. Who ever said it, maybe you have your own reasons for trying to create a bad name for it. But from my own experience and for the time been with S4CASH TEAM, there is nothing like related to what he or she says.

So, who ever said it, please give your reasons and with screen shorts to prove to the public about what you said ? I will be following this post and will be here to respond to your questions related to s4cash.com platform.

Otherwise, s4cash.com is a free URL/Link shortner that rewards owners of shortened links by offering a share of advertising revenue. We have free and paid memberships. Create your free account today and start earning money by sharing your shortened links through S4cash.com platform with the highest paying rates.

Feel free to ask a question and you will be replied as soon as we can

THANK YOU
S4CASH TEAM

s4cash.jpg

SO WHERE IS MY PAYMENT! I'm glad you found the post here, most probably the fishes are not so many in the sea (after my post) and you decided to register here and reply or even better pay me and continue old way? Pay me, and I will work with you only to ensure you are legit, after you proof me I will post back here some feedback!
Also you don't have adsense nor other premium banner ad company, no popups, you have no ads on your pages and after all this you don't pay, how do you expect me to react? Decided to warn the others, hope you understand me! I've searched all the net for some links from your shortener or any posts for someone speaking for your site - none. How exactly do you generate income to pay your publishers, you have no ads on the shortened links ? I don't actually care, just making arguments for others to analyze. Good rates tho! :D

Last edited:
Paying you is not the problem.but from which country are you?

Hello,
Thank you for your quick reply and we are ready to pay you if you do qualify to get paid. Just answer two questions below;

1.From which country are you?
2. Please share with us the link that you used to generate your income and will get back to you shortly. If you do qualify to get paid, we will pay you.

We wait your response

Thank you
Ronnie

S4cash, pay your users, if you pay them all then you paid me. I don't want to be paid only because of my post here. The traffic is quality - USA have screen shots so don't think to ban my account just to prevent me from exposing the info. Also you have fixed CPM and I don't think that the traffic sent to you has anything common. However I can share with you any further info if you say here that you've paid all members up to the end of this month. That way I will receive my payment for sure and will also give feedback.

I'm not for the 5 bucks, but for the honest business! Every honest shortener clear all payments at least every month (not even mention your stated 4 days after request), so pay all members and I must be paid also!

Last edited:
Please note that we pay publishers based on human clicks and not bots

Dear Brother,
Please note that we pay publishers based on human clicks and not bots. Because we value our advertisers that much. And before we pay you, we often have to go into details of how you generated the traffic. Please have a preview of your traffic source here: https://prnt.sc/g9or2b . Then you will know why we decided not to pay you.

However, we have added some credit to your wallet money. And we look forward to doing business with you.

Otherwise please understand that currently most of our advertisers are not in your country, and if you find that no adverts based on where you are based, it does not mean that we do not have adverts. But the good news is that we are expanding everyday and with your support, we will rich every where around the round.

But on the other hand, we have also got other offers of which we believe will generate you more money in a short period. Please read about our two membership accounts and the benefits to each account

THERE ARE TWO ACCOUNT TYPES AND TWO WAYS OF EARNING FROM S4CASH

1. Free account. This allows you to shorten links, share them with friends on facebook,twitter,whatsApp,and via sending SMS or email and GET PAID for every visit of your shared link/s

FREE ACCOUNT PAYOUT RATES

Earnings per 1000 Views of your shared links;
*Banner Adverts on both mobile and Desktop is US$4
*Interstitial Adverts on both mobile and Desktop is US$5

2.Paid Membership Account (SMART LANDLORD ACCOUNT) AT $36 -. This allows you to Refer new members and earn 35% ($12.6)HUGE commissions from each person you refer as follows;and upgrade to paid membership, and every time they renew their Annual subscription for LIFE
Refer new members join and earn 35% ($12.6) commission from each person you refer and upgrade to a paid membership for life
Refer New members to join Free/Paid account and earn 20% commission out of your referred total iincome earned through sharing links on internet (social media sites and others)
Referral New members to join and earn 10% when your referred person happens to advertise with us through creating banner and interstitial adverts
SAMPLE REFERRAL EARNINGS. WHEN YOU REFER;

10 people, you earn $126 on sign up and every time they renew their annual membership

100 people, you earn $1260 on sign up and every time they renew their annual membership

1000 people, you earn $12600 on sign up and every time they renew their annual membership

NO BETTER WAYS OF EARNING ON INTERNET THAN THIS. SIGNUPHERE :S4Cash.com

Please note that to see your credit added on your wallet money, you need to log out and login again

THANK YOU
S4CASH TEAM

You are prepared but facts are others and i don't intend to proceed this post any further. I believe you are in the net to SCAM. I don't received my money and waited for weeks, i still have no payment from you and (My wallet credits, hahaha, what I'm I supposed to do with them, I don't want to advertise, I want my money in my BTC wallet).

Further, If you check all users before pay them then why my balance is pending not rejected ? I will tell you why, because you have never checked/saw my traffic and this table you provide is laughable, and I prefer let people decide about your honesty. I'm sure that very soon others scammed will come here and post also.

I'm glad that you gained your very first 4 posts in this great forum only because of that thread alerting for SCAM. If you were a decent businessman you would have some posts in the biggest forums in this business, but you don't. I will also let people make their own research to find that out on their own. I'm here and if there is any other user who is interested of more info about my traffic and your SCAM I'm glad to proceed in PM and let hem know the real facts about my traffic and about your SCAM scheme.

Good bye to you!

I'm pretty sure that the last post of user - ronelgon is made from the same IP/person who answered this topic in first place - s4cash or at least uses proxy, which can me tracked by the mod. Both users have registered today with the only reason to spoil the SCAM alert post with SPAM posts. If you see the signature of user - s4cash under this post of his - http://www.wjunction.com/214-pay-pe...sh-com-linkprotect-org-aware.html#post2256525 he uses as signature name Ronnie. But in his first post his signature name is S4CASH TEAM. Now the interesting part is that the second user roneglon start's with RONE maybe from Ronnie. This indicates again that behind the two accounts stays same person maybe with name Ronnie both registered today. I've made a screenshots of his posts with different signatures just in case he edit them to cover his tracks. Please bann both users as they intend to SPAM and spoil the SCAM alert post I made. I think I've done good point and hope the moderators to take action based on their decision. Let's keep this forum with quality content without SPAM!

Regards!

screen1.png

screen2.png

screen3.png

Also he just registered at forum digitalpoint with same reason to SPAM the alert post. I've made a screenshot of his post to see what a polite businessman this person is before he edits his post. Again name Ronnie

dps.png

link to original forum post - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...nkprotect-org-be-aware.2811289/#post-19494352

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back