Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockfile.eu is down as our domain has been put on hold by domain registry.
We're working on this issue but we're afraid this could take a few days to be solved or we'll be obligated to change the domain name.

Use a temporary domain, so we do not lose earnings!
When you recover rockfile.eu, just redirect the files hosted on the new domain to the "old" domain rockfile.eu

Sorry my bad english

by google translator:-=

We're on a weekend so we will not get any update from domain registry before Monday or even Tuesday. Also, we can't update our software license before Tuesday.

But we've changed our domain to Rockfile.CO and to all webmasters who use WordPress (as many of our users do), we've prepared a PHP script to update all rockfile.eu links on your wordpress site, you can go ahead and update all links now so your users can reach and download your files until the website is fully active.

Download the Wordpress Script

More updates to follow on Tuesday.

This does not work on my site. See screenshot:
1.jpg

Yes, it is not working yet. We just announced that we'll be using .co TLD instead and provided a tool for our uploaders to update our links on their websites.
More updates to come later.

We understand that it's a problem for non-webmasters, so we're trying to get back the control over .eu domain but until then you can manually update links on your most recent posts/topics.

- Several of my files just disappeared.
- Your provided tools doesn't work / I use a link protector

Please be clear: .eu domain will be back or not?
I use a link protector and won't manually fix the links to .co if you are already working to get .eu back.

Worst thing i have seen in my life a File Sharing Website with Big Servers and Good PPD and PPS affiliate programs, is using Adblocker Pop-up on his landing page :D Good Work and Good website and a Big and Bad Impression :D

- Several of my files just disappeared.
- Your provided tools doesn't work / I use a link protector

Please be clear: .eu domain will be back or not?
I use a link protector and won't manually fix the links to .co if you are already working to get .eu back.
Unfortunately, we are unable to get control over our old domain. EuroID suspended our domain and we can't get it back.

I hope old stats will come back soon enough...
What stats do you mean? If you see something wrong on the website please report it.

check problem "wrong ip"
We're looking into this. Seems to be a compatibility problem with IPv6

Add this new address to zoom uploader.
It should be available in the next version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back