Review: Scenedownloads.pw

Status
Not open for further replies.

GulliGirl

SceneDownloads
Your automatically updated source for scene-releases

SceneDownloads.pw is an easy to use site for downloading the newest scene-releases in English and German without any unnecessary crap. New releases are provided automatically 24/7.

NFO-files can be viewed for every release by simply clicking on the releasename.

All releases are avaible for download via Filecrypt or Click'n'Load from the following hosters:

oboom.com
share-online.biz
uploaded.net

Currently we provide the following categories:

Movies
TV-Shows
Games (Windows, Linux, Mac, 3DS, ...)
Music (FLAC and MP3)
Ebooks
0day

I kindly appreciate any feedback and comments.

Last edited:
10 comments
SceneDownloads

SceneDownloads.pw is an easy to use site for downloading the newest scene-releases in English and German without any unnecessary crap. New releases are provided automatically 24/7.

NFO-files can be viewed for every release by simply clicking on the releasename.

All releases are avaible for download via Filecrypt or Click'n'Load from the following hosters:

oboom.com
share-online.biz
uploaded.net

Movies
TV-Shows
Music (FLAC and MP3)
Ebooks
0day

Hey French Catégories?

Hello again,

it is me, GulliGirl. Sadly I lost access to my old account and the password-recovery doesnt work. Else I would have responded earlier.

Thanks for your feedback. The script of the website is a custom build from the scratch.

SceneDownloads

oboom.com
share-online.biz
uploaded.net

Movies
TV-Shows
Music (FLAC and MP3)
Ebooks
0day

Very cool website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back