Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny

Hey all.
Kindly Review my site-
http://www.funlinkz.com

Kindly write a honest feedback based on any or all these aspects-
Load Time (Over all load time)
Looks (Looks of the site including style, logo, favicon etc)
Content (Type of content)
Categories (Arrangement, Too many or too less)
Error (Any sort of error you found)
And so on..

Regards,
Funny

4 comments
Load time - fine for me

Looks - I love the skin - orange is awesome. And I love the logo text/color. What I dont like is the blob of orange (fire?) behind the logo -and the favicon. What is that? It looks like a ninja with a machine gun. That doesn't seem fun.

Content - You don't have much yet, but the content you have is nicely formatted. My only complaint about it is that there are little Megaupload or Fileserve icons before the post title, to indicate what hosts you used, but theres only 1 icon and some of them have many hosts. Can you add multiple icons? I think it would be great to see all of the hosts that are contained in the post.

Categories - you have too many request sections. Those aren't typically used much, so you're better off combining them into one. The main reason to do this, is because your site looks crappy and unloved when visitors see that there are topics that haven't been replied to in weeks, or months. I can see this section ending up like that, so combining them eliminates that problem.

I would also get rid of that whole Tech Spot section for the same reason (or at least hide it for now). When you have alot of members (at least a few hundred) then add it back, but until then, its going to be a glaring reminder to new visitors that your site has no traffic. And that won't make them want to stick around either.

Overall, I like the look of the site, its just too big right now. Good Luck :sun:

Thanks a lot Mindy <3
Although it looks like JUST ANOTHER WAREZ FORUM, i'll make sure it stays neat and away from auto-posters/bots. Regarding the request sections, i'll remove it for now.
And about Post icons, lemme do some research xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back