Status
Not open for further replies.

Raqyew

Hello,
since hostingflame is down for last few days Im looking for something new. I think its time for me to try something new.
I dont have too much experience with RDP, VPS or something symillar I used only rapidleech and it was enough so far. I dont upload and dll to much ( about 50GB per week). I need RDP where I can fast upload/ download files to uploaded.net and k2s, make nice screens its very important :), rar/unrar files, add recovery data, I think thats all for now.
Price about 15$ month

Looking for suggestion

8 comments
Take a look at the Other in the hosting section.

Good providers are Webpundits and AwesomeRDP. Some of these providers have small cheap packages for 4 or 5 dollars per month. Be aware though that quality is closely related to the price.

Hello,

Hostingflame was having a problem with one of our servers due a hardware issue, thats why you maybe was not able to log into your service, in that case all our techs are moving the clients into other dedicated server.

Regards

I will still advice you to go for rapidleech! Making screenshots will hog the RDP. Also, why you willing to pay 15$ when you can do all this in half the price?! For uploading, you can also use remote upload!

Fast download/upload will be same on both RDP and Rapidleech as both are connected to 1GBPS port, but RDP's are pretty shared, there must be minimum 10 - 15 clients!

Just my 2 cents!

& Please remember if you are going for an RDP you wont get any premium plugins at any site which is usually the advantage of rapidleech.
RDP is superior to rapidleech in every sense except this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back