QuickRDP.com -Buy Cheap RDP | SSD RDP | 10Gbps RDP | Encoding RDP | Private RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lost 35 EURO with them today!
I ordered "private rdp 4" and i found that the econding speed is VERY SLOW then i asked for refund and they refused to refund me, they told me to try "Encoding Beast 4" and i did but the encoding speed was also very slow on "Encoding Beast" ....
anyway i regret buying rdp from them and i advice every one who looking for encode speed to stay away from them!

encoding speed is disgusting in both "Privat RDP" and "Encoding Beast"

Some coupons for plan Eco RDP 1 ... This RPD looks promising

Hello,
Sorry, there is no promotional offers on economical rdp plans.

Regards,
QuickRDP

Just lost 35 EURO with them today!
I ordered "private rdp 4" and i found that the econding speed is VERY SLOW then i asked for refund and they refused to refund me, they told me to try "Encoding Beast 4" and i did but the encoding speed was also very slow on "Encoding Beast" ....
anyway i regret buying rdp from them and i advice every one who looking for encode speed to stay away from them!

encoding speed is disgusting in both "Privat RDP" and "Encoding Beast"

Hello,
It is clearly mentioned on our refund policy that there is no refund on private rdp plans in any case.
Please read it here - https://www.quickrdp.com/refund_policy.html

I can't understand how fast encoding speed you are looking for. No user complained about encoding speed and stability in encoding beast plans.

Have a good day!

Regards,
QuickRDP

Last edited:
freemind565 dont worry all will be fine i can understand your pain.. but if there they already mention than there is no way to get your funds back.. thats true but yes i understand your pain freemind .. but rules are rules

Hello Wjunction users,
We are offering 20% recurring discount on Encoding RDP and Encoding Ultimate RDP plans.

Use promo "QUICK20"

For Encoding RDP - Click here
For Encoding Ultimate RDP - Click here

Note - Cancelling old order and ordering new one may get your account suspended.

Payment method- Paypal | Bitcoins | Perfect Money | Webmoney | Payza | Indian bank transfers | Paytm

Regards,
QuickRDP

This user is a thief:

why:

- Their RDPs are of poor quality

Hire 2 RDP Encoding Beast "2 GB Internet"

The upload of the files is slow in one of them, I inform per skype: and he does not mind answering.

- The other RDP Encoding Best "2 GB Internet"

Worked 1 day good, But the rest of the days that were 4 days, the admin restarts the server every 2 hours. He changed me to another RDP But I delete all my information without letting me back up, but it was the same.

* I inform the administrator about this by skype, and he does not mind solving, 3 days without being able to use the RDP, and still has the nerve to say that it is not his fault..
If this user sells a service because it is not able to fix it or sell something of quality?

When I decide to retire from those services and give me my money, he wants to give me another RDP, but I do not see any more logic because he sells only crap that does not have quality

And his answer is that he does not want to give me the remaining money

I find it dishonest for this user who stole with low quality servers and still does not respond

It's a thief there are no more words to describe it

Annex evidence of poor quality of RDP

1.png

3.png

4.jpg

Now after saying that I withdraw from his RDP for poor quality, The administrator Change the password of my RDP to not leave the time to back up and delete my files.

And now my accounts uploaded.to, rapidgator.net and openload I try to change the password

All this to change the password did the day I asked for my money and I was so offended to tell me that I would not return my money. So I insult him and block this thief from skype

Luckily this thief could not change my passwords,

Evidence annex

opn.jpg

raid.jpg

uploaded.jpg

As I see this user already stole my money, I hope you take advantage and calm your hunger

I just want to alert the forum users of this thief

note:
I apologize for my English because I do not speak it and I translate the best I can

Last edited:
Hello,
Could you please share your email id with us so that i can see further?
Please stop spamming our post till the time we verify everything.

Regards,
QuickRDP

Hello Wjunction users,
25% Flat recurring discount on encoding beast rdp.

use promo "BEAST"

Link - Click Here

Payment method - Paypal, Payza , Bitcoins , Webmoney , Perfect Money , Indian Bank Transfer, Indian card & upi

Regards,
QuickRDP

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello WJ users,
We are happy to announce 10Gbps RDP .

As a launch offer, we are offering 20% flat recurring discount till 7th August,2017

Use Promo "10GBPS"

Link - Click Here

Payment method - Paypal, Payza, Bitcoins, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Indian Bank Transfer, Indian Card & UPI

Regards,
QuickRDP
[/FONT]

Need to reinstall, create shortcuts and everything else because they reinstall OS every day, and they didn't send any warning.
Server is rebooted every fuckking day....

Hello QuickRDP,
Some recurring discount coupon while contracted the service of Economical RDP - ECO RDP 1.
A greeting.

Hola QuickRDP,
Algun cupon de descuento recurrente mientras este contratado el servicio de Economical RDP - ECO RDP 1 .
Un saludo.

I wanted to make a hiring of uni de lis plans, that's why the coupon.
Greetings and thank you.

Quería hacer una contratación de uni de lis planes, por eso lo del cupon.
Un saludo y gracias.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello
I have not been able to use the rdp all day, a ticket is created more than four hours ago and no answer. Please, I have not been able to work all day. :(
Ticket: # 358030

Traductor de Google

Hola
llevo todo el dia sin poder utilizar el rdp, se crea un ticket hace mas de cuatro horas y sin respuesta. Por favor llevo todo el dia sin poder trabajar. :(
Ticket: #358030

Hello Wjunction Users,
QuickRDP
brings you the biggest RDP Sale of the year.

Enjoy upto 50% recurring discount on your favourite plan.

Offer Valid from 07 Nov, 2017 - 10 Nov, 2017

Note: Cancellation of current service and ordering new service is not allowed, it may lead to your account suspension.

PROMO CODES

Economical RDP Plans- MEGA10

Encoding RDP Plans- MEGA20

Encoding Ultimate RDP Plans- MEGA20

Private RDP Plans- MEGA20

USA RDP Plans- MEGA20

Encoding Beast RDP Plans- MEGA30

Deluxe RDP Plans- MEGA40

10GBPS RDP Plans- MEGA50
Payment Methods:

Paypal | Bitcoin | Webmoney | Payza | Perfect Money | Paytm | Indian Bank Transfer

Regards,

QuickRDP

Follow us:
www.facebook.com/quickrdp
www.twitter.com/quick_rdp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back