Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
Stupid people are dangerous

^^ }:-)

My anger is targeted correctly,but it was never never needed to be published on forum where at least 60 percent of population never heard a thing about that fiasco, not to speak about number of those who never paid a single dime for vb license. That stupidity comment was clearly meant for me, but ended up you commenting yourself because you're commenting something you're not familiar with.

No hard feelings :-)
kthxbai

Last edited:
I'm a little bit familiar with that fiasco, and if I'm not mistaken the people involved were ousted & removed

Your comment reads like it's directed at the existing/current staff that had nothing to do with what happen at all
"of egoistic people who did IP theft..."

^^ }:-)

My anger is targeted correctly,but it was never never needed to be published on forum where at least 60 percent of population never heard a thing about that fiasco, not to speak about number of those who never paid a single dime for vb license. That stupidity comment was clearly meant for me, but ended up you commenting yourself because you're commenting something you're not familiar with.

No hard feelings :-)
kthxbai

I'm a little bit familiar with that fiasco, and if I'm not mistaken the people involved were ousted & removed

Your comment reads like it's directed at the existing/current staff that had nothing to do with what happen at all
"of egoistic people who did IP theft..."

That's not it and you can't remove the managing people. If you're familiar a bit with a lawsuit Internet Brands vs Xenforo and with the settlement, you would probably understand my anger (don't ask to give you an explanation, 'cause I can't).

@Mostarac - Idi se leči =)

On February 28, 2013, XenForo announced that the lawsuit had been settled between the parties in both the UK and the US. Although specific terms of the agreement are unclear due to its confidential nature, Internet Brands withdrew both the US and UK lawsuits.[SUP][7][/SUP] As a "Thank you" to customers who patiently awaited the result of the lawsuit, XenForo announced that all license holders with a valid license from June 19, 2012 would receive an additional 255 days of support and download access[SUP].
[/SUP][SUP][/SUP]
Go to the hospital, cure yourself from whatever disease you have and then come back and guess what you've did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back