Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload86

Hi i wanted to start a discussion about this file host, they have affiliate program,
Up to $ 30 on 1000 downloads, 2 seconds wait time between downloads,
Minim payout is 5 $ via PayPal or Payza.
No captcha or wait time, no limit to downloads, no days limit e.t.c
Video and picture are counted, via image view and via media player,
Streams are pay same as downloads, see here more: rewards - Putfiles.in

Last edited:
22 comments
Yes!! they pay via PayPal, Payza And Payonner. For more details don`t esitate to ask me.

There a little promotion first 10 users how register and post here there username will be upgraded to premium. Remember free and register users have no limit to download, only 2 seconds wait time, downloads are paid same as streams. Registered users have a download speed of 1500. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Now the new rewards program
30 $ on 1000 downloads, 2 seconds wait time between downloads,
and 30 % of all premium sales
Minim payout is 5 $ via PayPal or Payza.
No captcha or wait time, no limit to downloads, no days limit e.t.c
See more on the rewards page.
Video and picture are counted, via image view and via media player,
Streams are pay same as downloads, see here more: rewards - Putfiles.in

Yes, here is a picture of paypal payment. They pay in less then 48 hours
paypal.jpg
paypal.jpg - PutFiles.in

Yes, take a look at a PayPal payment. paypal.jpg - PutFiles.in They pay in less then 48 hours

Last edited:
Yes, Putfiles.in is location in Germany, but we have no clue how uploaded.net were is going, we have almost 11 months behind and more will come, today payments were send via PayPal. Have a nice day.

Everbody knows that uploaded.net is nearly dead, cause they have their Server in Germany. So what happened to putfiles if the German Law will fight against it ?

Well, we respect all laws German, Us, DMCA, so should not be problems, What will happen? will see that in the future. Have a nice day.

Yes of course we offer Premium test accounts, now free users can download files over 3 gb for free, no need to register. Have a nice day.

I don`t see the point.. test your self and don`t say here lies, about money like i say test first, then speak about. Dont just speak about adblock e.t.c

@upload86 I have no reason to lie. I just gave you the redirect link your giving it out on your homepage and plus it say skip ad to get to your homepage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back