PropellerAds Ad Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile (Official Thread)

Propeller Ads

Corporate Membership
Hello!
Welcome to the official thread of ad network - PropellerAds Media.

PropellerAds is an established AD network providing qualified services to websites & mobile advertisers and publishers worldwide since 2011.

for PUBLISHERS:
We offers webmasters the opportunity to earn additional income by using a wide selection of AD formats on any websites or blogs.
  • No minimum traffic requirements
  • Publishers from all countries are welcome
  • Accept traffic from around the globe, 100% fill-rate
  • Wide range of other ad formats: banners, popunder, in-banner video, mobile dialog ads e.t.c
  • Competitive CPM rates for classic advertising formats
  • Highest eCPM among networks for our OnClick Ads (popunder)
  • Instant approval, easy setup and integration process
  • Detailed and convenient reporting
  • Timely payouts on a net 15 basis
  • Intuitive self-service interface
  • Referral program: lifetime 5% of your affiliates' revenue
Get 100% of your inventory is monetized - easy sign-up form and quick start!

for ADVERTISERS:
  • More than 25,000 sites in our network
  • Smart optimization system for high conversion quality
  • 200 million banner impressions and 90 million onclick impressions daily
  • Wide targeting opportunities (by geo, day parting, by frequency capping, by OS, by device, by ad placement and site)
  • Proprietary retargeting technology
  • CPA, CPL, PPI, CPM campaigns available
  • BrandSafe defense technology
  • Dedicated account manager and quick manual set up of your campaigns
  • No prepay needed for a test
Register at propellerads.com

Don't hesitate to contact us: http://propellerads.com/contacts
E-Mail: contact.us@propellerads.com

224 comments
Please add paypal for payments. I have $120 and i can't get it because i don't have payoneer and any other payment options available

Please add paypal for payments. I have $120 and i can't get it because i don't have payoneer and any other payment options available

!

they have PP and WMZ to withdraw !

No paypal
p9WoEFJ.png

Dear Wjunction Members,

With 2016 coming to a close, we would like to thank you for collaborating with us during this fruitful year.

It was busy for us as well. We’ve launched a Self-Serve Platform for Advertisers, implemented Adblock-Bypass Solution, and released a WordPress Plugin for easier Ad units integration. It was a pleasure to provide you with smarter monetization solutions and see your income increase.

We’re entering 2017 focused on applying even more efficient and flexible technologies to boost your profits and give you new opportunities!

As the holidays are on our doorstep already, we would like to wish you the highest rates, more visitors, and success in achieving your goals with PropellerAds!

See you in 2017!

Sincerely Yours,
PropellerAds Team!

They pay, but their rates are so low and they push so many crap inside their popups, still got 80$ in my acc but f*ck it, I prefer using other network then wasting my traffic to get that 20 buck and make last payout ...

Thanks For Payment
Hello, thank you for feedback and sorry for delay.

They pay, but their rates are so low and they push so many crap inside their popups, still got 80$ in my acc but f*ck it, I prefer using other network then wasting my traffic to get that 20 buck and make last payout ...
Hello,
We have very strict quality requirement for advertising materials.
Could you please PM me with examples of ads that not meet your needs?
Thank you.

Last edited:
is this for real? seriously i need to wait 1 month to get my funds my god
i already have 200+$ on my first month and i need to wait 1 month to get it?
this is the reply of there support

[FONT=&amp]Hello![/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]We make payment on 1-10 of every month[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Payouts start from $100, except from Wire. Wire transfers start from $500[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]First you have to reach your min payout limit set in your webmaster settings. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Then your payment will be on hold for 1 month. So you'll receive your payment with 1 month hold after the end of the month when you will earn your minimum payout.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]For example min payout is reached in december, then the payment will be sent in the beginning of february [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]If reached in january, then it will be sent in the beginning of march and so on[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Best regards[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Support[/FONT]

Last edited:
Back