Status
Not open for further replies.

jumbotronic

Hey guys... I got a problem. I have an account for 3 or 4 years. I have 3 credit cards. The first is VISA, the second one is MasterCard and the other one is VISA electron. I would like to verificate my acc and link card, but it is not working. Look at here:

And my friend has the same problem. I am from Slovakia. What can I do with this? Could you someone help me, please? Thank you.

6 comments
simple when you add a card on your paypal account. paypal do charge it by deducting a small amount to verify the transaction and see if the card is valid or not. If transaction went succesful then your account will be verified and if not then you will see the same error you shared with us above.

To fix the error, you need to contact your bank and tell them to approve the paypal transaction so your account can get verified.

hope it helps. ;)

Some cards requires you to contact your bank so they can enable it to be used online.

You must contact the bank which issued your card and ask them if the cards has been enabled for online use.

Hey guys .. I just verifed my account. I added my credit card and then a code. But there is a problem .. I would like to add my BANK account but I cannot do this. There is a short message: You cannot add a bank at this time.

Please, could you please help me with this problem? I send you some money on PP for your advice :) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back