Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwoon

Hello Kwoon - You are currently in probation. To become a full member, you must make 4+ posts and be registered for 48 hours. After this, you will be able to post in every section. We hope you enjoy your stay.

I have more then 4 posts and I've been registered for more than 48 hours :/

10 comments
Hello Kwoon - You are currently in probation. To become a full member, you must make 4+ posts and be registered for 48 hours. After this, you will be able to post in every section. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Me too, except that I just signed up literally 10 minutes ago ;)

There are no shortcuts for anyone to becoming a full member it's 4+ posts and be registered for 48 hours

It's not that long a time or hard to achieve, just be positive/constructive and within the rules when making any posts or replying to any & time will slip by before you know it.

You are now a registered member, welcome.

Me too, except that I just signed up literally 10 minutes ago ;)

Please make 4+ useful posts to this forum and then wait for 48 hours for auto-upgrade. This process is automatic and it does work well.

Where do we report to our probation officer? :)

I don't think there is a need to report this as it is automatic and working fine.

is i want to stay 48 hours continuously or amount of time spent on forum?

You need to wait for 48 hours after making 4 useful posts, there is no need to be logged in for 48 hours on the forum.

Looks like I need a probation officer because the automatic thingy is not working......been registered almost a week and I believe this is my 5th posting.........guess I'll just keep going :/

EDIT: And now im a member YAY!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back