PopMyAds - Popunder Adnetwork | Best CPM Rates, dynamic bidding (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopMyAds

Hello,

My name is Lucas, I am here to introduce our Popunder network: PopMyAds.com.

We offer premium services whether you are a pubisher or an advertiser.

Publishers:
- Websites reviewed within 12 hours
- Daily payments, up to 7 days
- Worldwide traffic accepted
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 5 USD

We have the best traffic coverage and rates for our publishers. We serve premium ads, this allows us to pay much more higher rates than our competitors. Quality for our advertisers, more revenue for our publishers.

Advertisers:
- Campaigns approved within 12 hours
- Automatic deposits (Minimum deposit amount 10 USD)
- Dynamic bidding system

We have a special bidding system where users can manage their CPM rate and adjust it to their convenience. You can see the maximum bid for a selected country, outbid your competitors, check how much campaigns are paying the same as you are. This provides flexibility and allows our advertisers to manage and customize their campaigns 100%.

Useful links:

1. Index: PopMyAds | Popunder Adnetwork
  2. Contact us: Contact Us
  3. Sign up: Sign Up | PopMyAds

We provide support 24/7. You can reach us at our contact form or email address: support ( at ) popmyads.com. Skype: popmyads

All questions, suggestions, observations, are very welcome. We are here to help and do business together, so please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
Lucas | PopMyAds

106 comments
they dont have software to show what traffic is real and fake, and they should have a counter that blocks fake traffic from being counted

Their CPM seams to be pretty low, the highest I get is $1.21 for US (every other country is $1 or lower).
My main traffic is west European/North America...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back