Pinvert Advertising Network - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve@pinvert

Greetings fellow WJunction members,

My name is Steve and I'm proud to present Pinvert - a new Adult Advertising Network created to help webmasters to earn more from their adult websites.
For the moment, we have only the popunder ad format - with banners coming soon - and the payout is on CPM.
Pinvert was created based on a mini RTB system, therefore your traffic will be monetized better than your current advertising network.

What are our benefits?

- Friendly support - We love chatting with webmasters and helping them out, you won't see any rudeness or ignorance from our support!
- Rates from $0.4 up to $7 - Yes, there were some people who had the $7 rate because their traffic was converting well!
- Daily Payments on request - With a minimum withdraw of $10, you can easily get the payment for the traffic sent!
- Payments via PayPal, Paxum or Bitcoin wallet - Do you want to use another payment processor? Give us a message and we'll include it!

What are our requirements?
- Adult website & under 2M in Alexa Rank.

You can contact us on
email : andrew[at]pinvert.com

Last edited:
25 comments
United States3$0.00$0.50

imgshot.org low cpm rate ?

Hello Swarint,
First of all, you can't judge the CPM for a country based on 3 impressions - not with us nor with any other ad network. The CPM is calculated dynamically according to the quality of traffic. The impressions are delivered to the advertisers according to their bids and the frequency capping. They see if the traffic converts and decide whether to keep the traffic coming from a source or kill it. So, if the CPM is low - that's mostly because your traffic doesn't convert for that offer and they eliminated your source.

I hope I made myself clear without upseting everyone - it's not like we would pay the CPM or have any control over it. Our share is 20% for the first month and then 10% for the following months as the publisher stays with us.

Regards,
Steve

Hey guys, great news !

We have launched a promotion for the summer period!

Join Pinvert.com and for each $100 you make with us, we will add another $50 to your account.

For more details about this add my colleague on skype @ live:andrew.pinvert.

Regards,
Steve

PS it works with publishers who joined us before too.
PS2 We now pass any anti-blocker system.

Do you have an adult website with more than 10k daily visitors?
Do you accept popunders on it?
Want a flat rate and a prepayment for your traffic?

Contact our support for a custom offer on skype:

Raluca - live:af45fd8d776ee71e
Andrew - live:andrew.pinvert

Regards,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back