PicsApart.com - Earn upto $2.50 per 1000 views

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is support ????

after request for payment earning not counts only ZERO showing in income section since request WTF>???????

Please support clear this issue views is counting fine but in earning section showing only ZERO Income

Thanks........

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on payment issue. We released the payment on saturday but due to some issues in the backend, your payments were not processed. :(

But trust me, we are not here to scam anyone. We love our users and especially you guys, who give us kickass traffic.

I can understand your frustration level since you didnt received your payment and I am late in getting back to you with the news.

Please give me time till day's end to get everyone's payment processed. We are already rectifying the error in our backend so that the next payment cycle does not get affected.

Thank you for your support guys. PicsApart is only because of you. You are free to say anything to us, but never leave us. We are genuine people who are here to do good business with awesome users like you.

Love you all <3

I hope you fix the error and release the payout soon...honest commitment will bring you more affiliate & traffic to your business resulting in more revenue.
You can also look into ad networks your competitor using and apply for it..if current ad network ain't bringing you enough traffic.

Sometimes Paypal auto pay API causes error...so a good to limit the minimum pay set to $1 this will cut the load.

- How can I generate pictures' link in case I forgot to get links after uploading?
- How long will my pics be stored - within 20000MB?
- How many pics and I upload at the same times?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back