Payoneer Website Scheduled Maintenance – October 19, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nissim-Payoneer

Payoneer’s website and online services will be temporarily unavailable for a scheduled maintenance on October 19, 2013. The maintenance will begin at 12:30 PM EST and is expected to be completed within several hours.

Please note that Payoneer card usage will not be affected by this maintenance; cards will continue to be operational for use online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide. In addition, you will be able to continue receiving payments via the US Payment Service or from companies that pay with Payoneer.

We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to improve our services.

Last edited:
3 comments
Just some advice. Maybe you guys should redesign the service unavailable page? Right now it looks like your site has shut down or there is a major problem.

Thanks for the suggestion - we definitely agree. We did have a dedicated error page, however not all website inner pages we being properly redirected to this error page. We have investigated the reason for this and will make sure to correct it for future site maintenance.

Thanks for the suggestion - we definitely agree. We did have a dedicated error page, however not all website inner pages we being properly redirected to this error page. We have investigated the reason for this and will make sure to correct it for future site maintenance.

Thanks for the update. I actually thought that payoneer had shut down when i first saw that page. Then i came here looking for any news and read this post about the maintenance. I'm glad that you guys are working on improving that page and thanks for the great service. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back