Status
Not open for further replies.

2kpinoy.co

Register here:REGISTER HERE
How do you get paid?
1. You write post/thread, comment
2. Refer
When is the Payment?
1st payment will be on the end of the Month, July 31st.
The forum uses the currency bits, where one bit is equal to one millionth of a Bitcoin, more commonly known as 100 satoshis.
The payouts for our forum are as follows:
New Post: 10 bits (1000 satoshi)
New Thread: 50 bits (5000 satoshi)
New Poll: 20 bits (2000 satoshi)
New Registration: 500 bits (50000 satoshi)
Per thread reply on your thread: 5 bits (500 satoshi)
Per Referral: 100 bits (10000 satoshi)
equivalence nea in US Dollar para easy neu makikita kung ilang pede neu maearn. Malaki to pramis
1000 satoshi = $0.025 per post
5000 satoshi = $0.125 per thread
50000 satoshi = $1.25 New Registration Bonus
10000 satoshi = $0.25 per referral

Introduction about the site. Qoute from King, the Owner
As the owner of Cryptoparlor, I personally welcome you all to our forum!

Many of you may be asking - What exactly is the purpose of this forum?

The answer to that question is quite simple. The purpose of the forum is to create a safe, enjoyable space where users can share cohesive and thought provoking content on anything involving cryptocurrency.

Now, why should you post on this forum and contribute to compelling discussions?

There's a very good reason for you to post on Cryptoparlor. Here at Cryptoparlor, we pay users in bits automatically just for posting threads and replies. The more you post, the more you earn - it's that easy. In addition to earning bits for posting, you can also earn bits by referring your friends to the forum. Obviously the amount of bits will be adjusted based on the amount of forum users and how many people try abusing the system, but currently the payouts are quite nice.

You're probably wondering now - Why the heck is this guy paying us just for posting on the forums?

Well, this answer is a little more complicated. Basically, I saw a gap in the market - Sure, Bitcointalk exists, but that's focused on a broad range of topics and Bitcoin in particular. I decided to create a forum that specifically targets gambling and other cryptocurrency discussion to further organize the expansive and wonderful community that exists. However, I reached a dilemma - How will I get users to contribute and join my forum? The solution was clear - pay people to post!

Of course, the question you're all REALLY wondering is -Where the HECK is this dude getting the money to pay us?

Well, I have a considerable amount of crypto stored and I myself am an avid trader. However, I wasn't so sure I wanted to put everything I own into the forum. I contacted some of my closest friends in the community who I trust very much and asked them to invest in the site. Many of them did so out of passion, others out of lust for profit. Whatever their reasons may have been, I have collected around 2 BTC in "bankroll" for the site. If somehow we run out in the near future, I would be willing to cover payments to an extent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back