Ourl.io - Link Shortener Earn Up to $80/10k views | Min $5 BTC, PP, PZ | Daily Payout

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzdl

Ourl.io - URL Shortener, Earn up to $80/10k - Count up to 3x | Daily Payout - Min $5

Hi friends,

We would like to introduce our stable and reliable URL shortener oURL.io. Let try, feel and earn up to 8$ per 1000 visits - count up to 3x.
We also offer 10% referral earning. Join us with your friends and earn money together.

pUbSBpB.png

Free signup is available at https://ourl.io/auth/signup.
Payout rates are listed here https://ourl.io/payout-rates.

Currently we support following withdraw methods:
- PayPal: minimum $5
- BitCoin: minimum $5
- Payza: minimum $5
- More payment methods will be added soon.

Features for you:
- Quick Link: a simple way to shorten a link without graphic user interface.
- Mass Shrinker: help to shorten up to 200 links one time and add them to your account.
- Full Page Script: If you have a website with thousand links, this tool will be helpful to change over to short.
- Developers API: shorten links and respond in JSON format.
- Bookmarklet: shorten links easily.
- Google captcha protection: makes sure only human can access your resource.

For further questions, please ask us here or through the contact form on home page.
We are looking forward to your message.
Many thanks.

Last edited:
48 comments
Hi my friend! Good luck with the shortener, you have pretty good competitors out there!

Now, I will test and if OK start working with you, but before that you need to change:

1. Please, add Italy, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and Japan in the fixed rates. (More than the world wide deal)
2. Raise the Germany and France rates to 6 at least.
3. Make the World wide for mobile same like Desktop! 0.40 is tricky and not trust worthy deal!

Again, good luck! Please note the above as recommendation from publisher !

Last edited:
Thanks Vijikey for your recommendations.
We updated payout rates for countries mentioned above as well as for mobile.
Rates of Germany and France can be updated more if we can get more profit from these countries.
Welcome to our service. If you have high volume of traffic, we can have a better deal.

Thanks Vijikey for your recommendations.
We updated payout rates for countries mentioned above as well as for mobile.
Rates of Germany and France can be updated more if we can get more profit from these countries.
Welcome to our service. If you have high volume of traffic, we can have a better deal.

Very good change for start! Will start after few hours. Expect +- 1000 visitors per day, also you have a PM!

Thanks for the fast payment!
I've received the BTC in 1 hour after requesting it! I've tested the site for two days and a half and so far it is working smoothly without downtimes, and the load is super fast! Also I asked the admin to remove the recaptcha proceed button which I think will be done shortly! Hope the admin to announce it here!

Z4gjC3T.png

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back