Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected to increase the PPD rate as before?
How many days will increase again?
Hi,

until the situation about the advertisements is more clear.
I cannot tell you a exact date or if its even possible.

We are working to restore all to the old state, but nobody can promise you if its possible.

Regards

Marcel

Marcel

whit this rates its almost imposible to continue...and why

you remove everyting in max 12h...or some files ar removed every 3h

rates ar very very low now in comparation whit how fast you remove everyting...

it's ok for people ho use script to post...like how ar on primewire some user

i am sure...even if you find a solution you will not increase the rates...seriously why to increase when you have user whit script to post and they never say anyting about how fast you remove

why to give somthing more when for the same money people stil work...it's like how many promotion you have...evennow for christmas nothing and we talk to incrase rates back how was before?

Marcel

i am sure...even if you find a solution you will not increase the rates...seriously why to increase when you have user whit script to post and they never say anyting about how fast you remove

why to give somthing more when for the same money people stil work...it's like how many promotion you have...evennow for christmas nothing and we talk to incrase rates back how was before?

I can tell you one thing for sure,

we always acted very fair since we are established. If there is a way to pull back rates we are going to do it.
But its a fact that since we started the whole advertising situation is on a way down and never really recovered from it. Thats why we have to act.

We also arent interested to shut down due to fail management of tougher situations. If you would prefer our site disappearing from one to another day without paying anymore then this wouldn't be the correct way.
We have to ensure that our service is stable and liquid all the time, as that is the promise we give our users.

Regards

Marcel

Marcel

I think the rates and fair . It has only been slightly reduced imo.

Try running your own video hosting service, then you'll knlw why the rates are FAIR.
Also,
"whit this rates its almost imposible to continue...and why"
Oh really ? No one has forced you to stick to openload. Also what do you mean by it . "Almost impossible to continue " do you pay for the servers to say that?
"...and why" NO ONE HAS FORCED YOU
Man , before saying all that you should know how hard it is to maintain these services. There are DOZENS of other video hosting sites here itself on WJ that have bedn bankrupt and shutdown without paying the users . And still you say? ....its impossible to continue... GGWP

I think the rates and fair . It has only been slightly reduced imo.

Try running your own video hosting service, then you'll knlw why the rates are FAIR.
Also,
"whit this rates its almost imposible to continue...and why"
Oh really ? No one has forced you to stick to openload. Also what do you mean by it . "Almost impossible to continue " do you pay for the servers to say that?
"...and why" NO ONE HAS FORCED YOU
Man , before saying all that you should know how hard it is to maintain these services. There are DOZENS of other video hosting sites here itself on WJ that have bedn bankrupt and shutdown without paying the users . And still you say? ....its impossible to continue... GGWP

nice words...

but you should read again

''rates ar very very low now in comparation whit how fast you remove everyting...''

and why did I say that?

for exemple

vidzi thevideo estream vidtodo have rates like openload but the difference is they almost not remove anyting

after that

vidoza have big rates in comparation whit openload and they remove like openload the files

do you understand what i try to say or you just came and say something without reading carefully

nice words...

but you should read again

''rates ar very very low now in comparation whit how fast you remove everyting...''

and why did I say that?

for exemple

vidzi thevideo estream vidtodo have rates like openload but the difference is they almost not remove anyting

after that

vidoza have big rates in comparation whit openload and they remove like openload the files

do you understand what i try to say or you just came and say something without reading carefully
By removing you mean removing because of dmca/abuse reports or removing just like that without any specific reason?

after that

Could you please tell me which of these hosts have the best stream speed and less issues ?

I don't know if this have been asked/talked about previously.
Is it possible that you could change the leverage browser caching time for the scripts and css for the iframe videos?
They are now at 4 hours (thats what google page speed tells me), which afaik is the default for CloudFlare.

4JRut7c.png

Openload is ever paying less. And yesterday I noticed my declining earnings and saw that they lowered the CPM to $ 4. It is no longer worth working with you the way and look for an alternative.

It was a small change in that, in the face of all the changes you saw in the Chrome browser, they did this for security because they want to keep the openload service active. I prefer this change than openload comes to an end. I think we should be more understanding at this point until everything is clear.

I don't know if this have been asked/talked about previously.
Is it possible that you could change the leverage browser caching time for the scripts and css for the iframe videos?
They are now at 4 hours (thats what google page speed tells me), which afaik is the default for CloudFlare.
Hi,
why do you want to have the cache changed and to which value?

Regards

Marcel

Sorry there was an error submitting your payout! if you think this is wrong, please try again.

I do not get paid even though I do everything right. What's the problem? my user name: satisdestek

keeping up the fucking primewire links for 2-3 days then my resubmits get removed in few hours... this is some fucking horse shit

when I said that at this time it's impossible to work with this site, some users jumped in my head

people still use because is on first position on prime and he count the views after push play

but i hope in to incrase the rewars or on prime to be another host on first position...

some files ar removed 2 oe 3 times in 24h

and the rest of files every 12h or 24h

and the difference on earnings for the same views ar 10$ for me

lol yeah, some files... and the ones resubmitted by contributirs / mods is immediately not getting deleted for a whole damn day at least... all. the. fucking. time... keep explaining how natural or accidental is it that newcomers always suck dick and insiders never do... and I'm only a newcomer to their site, I'm spreading content / encoding videos / whatever for more than 10 years, worked for several countries and sites... then some illiterate link spammers try to cast me off on a site like this because they have stupid bots x) worth all my time becoming a veteran, lol... I'm really waiting for the day when the greed will take over everything and sophisticated people in this game will die out... then everyone's going to learn a lesson

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back