Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , i am using openload.co domain in embed in my websites ,
i want to know where is the domain blocked in which country
else which one is best to use oload.stream , oload.info .... my visitors are mostly from USA , UK , Germany , Australia , France and Italy + India

Do you select payment via PayPal? I think PayPal know my real information and Openload can give my Informations.

PS: I'm from Germany.

What do you think?

happy new year to all and to you, openload
and dont stay too long drunk, bro. party is over
get your ass back to work. we have work to do
:emoji_champagne:

I received PayPal payment yesterday, so thank you for that Openload. However, today I noticed that minimum amount to request BTC payout is now 500$ It used to be 50 bucks a while a go, so what the heck? Is it just a typo or your really put this number, perhaps to stop people from using this method? Honestly, who mentally sane would risk to request so much money, when BTC value jumps and drops like crazy and it's easy to lose much money just waiting for the payment to be processed. I don't understand this move, Openload and I think we deserve some explanation.

I received PayPal payment yesterday, so thank you for that Openload. However, today I noticed that minimum amount to request BTC payout is now 500$ It used to be 50 bucks a while a go, so what the heck? Is it just a typo or your really put this number, perhaps to stop people from using this method? Honestly, who mentally sane would risk to request so much money, when BTC value jumps and drops like crazy and it's easy to lose much money just waiting for the payment to be processed. I don't understand this move, Openload and I think we deserve some explanation.
because of the high bitcoin fees. very simple. read previous thread posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back