Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marcel,

Was just wondering (for budgeting purposes mainly) if there will be any PP payments today?

I know it often depends on when the cash out is made, and I don't know if you made any yesterday or not.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: received as always, suppose that's the best way of answering lol. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah , the vids are not working too "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." But everytime is a problem like this and I check openloadstatus.com , everthing is working perfectly , or is updating when the issue is like 2-3 hours old ?

We prefer to fix the issue immediatly instead of updating openloadstatus.
Unfortunatly openloadstaus isnt automated.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

i cannot disclose the anto abuse mechanics we are using in detail.
But after click the view is verified on multiple ways for example tracking if there was an ad delivered.

Regards
Marcel

hi,

i was also hoping you'd also answer the question about the geo location of the server.
regardless, i started monitoring user activity on my site (tracking actual clicks in your iframe and still being on the page for at least 2 minutes, ignoring views past your 3views/24h/ip limit)
i can only tell you that for the monitored time frame about 25% of rewards seem to be missing.
AFAIK rewards don't count if the ad is delivered or not (adblock hits just value a lot less, but still count)
if you're talking about your platform not triggering an actual ad (user clicks play and the videos simply plays, with no pop-ups/pop-unders), it would be nice to see that somewhere.

for now i don't care since my primary objective is not making money and from 4 services that i tested yours seem to be the best performing one on the matter of load times / less buffering.
if things won't suit me well in the future (like tranparency) i'll probably leave openload for a classic video CDN to host my files.
until then, on this matter, i can only wish you good luck with business.

regards,
G.

should rename filehost from openload into dmcaload
the manhunt goin to higher limits

DCMA is overpowered by openload, delete links with every mail. I have no rights on files send mail to openload and she are deleted. Every user on web can send dcma mail to openload and openload delete the files.
Dcmahost.co is better name for openload.

But the pay good, i can not hate openload for this, i need the money to buy a new rolex.

regardless, i started monitoring user activity on my site (tracking actual clicks in your iframe and still being on the page for at least 2 minutes, ignoring views past your 3views/24h/ip limit)
i can only tell you that for the monitored time frame about 25% of rewards seem to be missing.

Validating rewards like that would only work if your site was the only site on the internet that links to or embedds OL links. There's no way to know how many rewards have been issued to a given IP outside of your own websites. You can't just presume the IP has 3 rewards left. As I've said earlier in the thread, it is impossible to verify if the reward counting is correct. That said, if your findings are correct based on the 3 rewards left assumption you probably aren't actually missing rewards. And if you are it'd be something really low like 1-5%.

Hi,

I'm using "oload.info userpanel" and I couldn't see my inactive files. It's only load forever when I click it. Is it only me?

Hi,

please dont use alternative domains for userpanel. Just use it for files.

There is some queue with converting, which should be resolved during the next hours.

Regards

Marcel

I have problem with mails ... I'm not receiving mails to confirm payout neither mails with login code. I created ticket and they said that I should make gmail.com email address, but when I try to change my account email it says that change must be approved via old email address but I'm not getting mails on old email address. For 2 days I'm not receiving answer on ticket.

hey

openload broke?

what i upload in max 3h ar gone...

i reupload and in 3h again

also what it's wrong whit count system?

in 1 week my earning dropped whit 40%

what i se day by day openload is gone...it's almost imposible to continue to work

remove files after 3h...count system not work

also i tested something and Marcel i hope you can answer

i changed my ip 3 times..no adblock and from 3 different ip was counted 2 views and 1 views to adblock...why?

also i changed ip i tested 2 files whit the same ip and was counted just 1 view

so?you still say everyting it's ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back