Online Shopping in India [Infographic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit176

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share an infographic which I made a few days ago. It talks about the trends of online shopping in India. Please share you comments.

online-shopping-india-facts.jpg

Source URL: Online Shopping in India: A Brief Analysis [Infographic] - CouponDaddy.in

12 comments
Job well done! Cool infographic! Are you a designer, yourself?!

When it comes to India, people are still a tad bit resilient in purchasing stuff via credit card and also sometimes companies do send substandard stuff, instead of what you order! Well, the trends are evolving with companies like Flipkart! Hope, Indians will have stores like Wallmart and stuff. So, folks can order daily usage items too and don't just get tied to purchase gadgets and clothing!

When it comes to India, people are still a tad bit resilient in purchasing stuff via credit card and also sometimes companies do send substandard stuff, instead of what you order! Well, the trends are evolving with companies like Flipkart! Hope, Indians will have stores like Wallmart and stuff. So, folks can order daily usage items too and don't just get tied to purchase gadgets and clothing!

Online shopping saves time and money but problem occurs when you get a sub standard item delivered to you. The process of filing returns at flipkart is very tedious. I have seen a lot of complaints with Xiaomi Mi 3 and Redmi 1S. Although these phones are Chinese but if you get a faulty Xiaomi Mi3 device delivered to you then you might have to wait for months to get a replacement since the stock is very limited. Some customers at flipkart have even been provided refurbished phones as replacement.
The returns and replacement procedure still needs improvement.
I like to shop online but I read a lot of reviews and do my research before purchasing anything.

Amazing info graphic you created, it seem like created by any robot hand. Nice job

Can you share here few basic tip of making infographic image for personal used.....

Wow nice infographic. I love infographics and all graphic media. And I want to ask from which site you got the info for yours infographics?

I also really like your infographic. The only thing that's always bugging me is that the authors of the statistics didn't reveal some crucial details, for example how many people participated in the study. There could have been 10 people or 10,000 people and it's quite a difference right? But it's non of your concern I guess, bottom line - your graphic is nice ;)

Cool! Is this your first infographic?
How long does it take for you to finish this?
And I hope you don't mind sharing tips and tools you used on this one.

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back