Online Gambling Affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkside

Hello, Can someone help me on this? I have many followers for betting tips (I share betting tips about soccer games) I can make them signed up for a betting website, I want to have commission from that... Is there any website? Some of them I tried but they refused (because I dont own a betting website) Is there any betting website which just gives a refferal link and then I can start working right away?

5 comments
You should look to CPA network, they may have some offers like that.. but i don't know a CPA network with this content.
If you need a website, i can help you to setup one for few dollars. You can PM me if you want.

Why wouldn't they allow this kind of referral program?...
They might trust website owners more as they can check what exactly someone does on their behalf by just visiting the site.

@pinkside
How did this turn out for you? Are you still looking for a reputable bookie affiliate program for your visitors?

PMs Sent to users.

I am going to launch my Website soon. I am looking for website developers if anyone interested please pm me.
It will be giving betting tips, describing gambling websites and so on, therefore I generate hit from google (I hope) I will also do SEO for the website...
I am very optimistic about this, because I play bet myself for 15 years. I will keep the website updated, will install instagram account and generate real followers (one of my friend does this job)...

If anyone experienced on this, can you guys help me on the steps?

My steps are like this :

1- Building website.
2- Describing Most famous gambling websites
3- Entering Betting Tips Daily
4- Start to Advertise
5- Buy SEO service
6- Setting up Instagram Account (will buy real organic followers) then twitter account
7- Adding other languages (dutch, russian, greek, turkish) bla bla.

Don't know what to add...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back