Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

first hello you all

i need some help,i was uploading longh time ago when wupload,filesonic etc where at there best
now i what to start ower again but ewrything is new now,so i have some questions that I hope someone will answer:

1. what filehost is good now for PPD and PPS and trusted ofc.i see that uploaded and rapidgator are among best now ?
2.what rapidleach whoud you recomend?since i have low upload and remote dosent always work betwen filehots

in those days i made good amount of money uploading anime i hope that it still works that way today

i whoud rly appreciate if someone choud help me out

Ty

6 comments
1 - UL AND RG are good for premium users and Clicknupload, 180upload and Hugefiles are best for Free users and yes, they 100% pay.

2 - I know, WJ doesn't support them, but I use leafleech and it's good or you can try hostingflame. Both are awesome!

ill vouce hugefiles is great for free users great speeds and pays well.

For PPD and PPS it has to be oboom bro they give like 70% PPS and PPD as well as a standard affiliate program as well.

and if your looking into doing videos streaming allmyvideos is great

and for uploading covers and screenshots put all the images to your uploads on imagetwist they give good earnings for image uploads its a nice little way to squeeze more from your efforts.

Perhaps even better than rapidleech ... get a budget RDP from webpundits.in ... only $4 for 10GB!

But if you want Rapidleech .. hostingflame is good.

Regarding hosts, RG is known to shave (not just a little). I like hugefiles (low payouts but good for dowloaders) and filefactory. Filefactory, uploaded and rapidgator have high upload speeds with a RDP (50-100+MBs).

Last edited:
I also started uploading 2 weeks ago, after 3 years, and many things changed from then. Any advice how to boost downloads? Im posting around 30 posts per day on around 14 forums but i cant get a sale and it kinda sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back