Status
Not open for further replies.

InfoBot

Informational Bot
Corporate Membership
WJunction is planning to recruit some members who are good at GFX and are willing to spend some time helping out other members of this forum.

What contribution is required?

• Fulfil logo requests free of cost, there will be a single thread where only eligible members can request logos so you won't end up loosing your business.
  • Conduct free signature contests and make signatures for the members.
  • Help out people with fixing self-designed GFX issues.
  • Create tutorials related to GFX Designing.
What do you receive in return for your contribution?

• A special rank with seperate color to recognise your contribution.
  • You will be allowed to include the GFX you contribute to your personal portfolio.
  • Each week we would select the best GFX contribution and provide them with a free sticky thread for the period of next one week.
  • Increases sales due to special rank and sticky.
Sounds interesting? What are you waiting for then?

Reply below with your portfolio link if you like to join the WJunction GFX Group. No PM's please. We will select the best people out of you all. Do not feel bad if you do not get selected now, you can always try later by improving your skills.

PS - There are no direct monetary benefits like salary or payment, only indirect monetary benefits like sticky thread, special color for recognition, increased sales etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
59 comments
Nice idea very helpful for the community and the GFX designers here too.

If I had that much good GFX skills as other WJ members than I would have been very happy to apply.

I know I am still a noob :P and leave the GFX for WJ pros :)

I would beg to differ WJ has a very active designing community some are learners but a lot have a real talent for it.

Great idea Rox, Good luck to everyone who enters :)

He meant no one would dare miss this chance :)

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Great Idea Rox i want to part of Gfx group :)

Have you received my PM? If no, post your portfolio link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back