need partners to maintain streaming site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orly

Hi guys,

I had develop a new website for anime streaming. But I have abandon the project several months ago because I have other works to do.
Now I want my site running again.
That's why I need some friends and partners to operate it.
my site is
ahnime.com
[FONT=&amp]It's my original design. you will never find my site design on other stream site.[/FONT]

Anyone is welcome as long want to works spare their time at least 2 hours a day or more for this.
About how we get the revenue.. everything will be open between team. And everyone will get an income very fair.
I will open any suggestion and critics from you all after we become a team.

If you are willing to works together.. you can hit me by email to
support@ahnime.com
Please suggest me how many people we need to operate this or if you have others suggestion pleae tell me.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
1 comment
Hi, just sent you an email re partnership :) looking forward to work together!

Hi guys,

I had develop a new website for anime streaming. But I have abandon the project several months ago because I have other works to do.
Now I want my site running again.
That's why I need some friends and partners to operate it.
my site is
ahnime.com
[FONT=&amp]It's my original design. you will never find my site design on other stream site.[/FONT]

Anyone is welcome as long want to works spare their time at least 2 hours a day or more for this.
About how we get the revenue.. everything will be open between team. And everyone will get an income very fair.
I will open any suggestion and critics from you all after we become a team.

If you are willing to works together.. you can hit me by email to
support@ahnime.com
Please suggest me how many people we need to operate this or if you have others suggestion pleae tell me.

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back