Movies & series streaming website - 123Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Wick

Hey,
Everyone id like to announce that we launched a new movies streaming website in which you can enjoy watching movies and tvshows for free with no ads or registration required and in our website you can always find the new and newest with all the players working just fine.
We really do appreciate your ideas and opinions about our website and so your honest review will help us improve and suits your likes.

Url : https://123movies.one/

13 comments
Another clone site. Well whatever good luck. Was looking for some good site for tv series without crappy pop-ups / ads, well yours is on +ve side. I played a TV Series and it had no captions, add captions.

Another clone site. Well whatever good luck. Was looking for some good site for tv series without crappy pop-ups / ads, well yours is on +ve side. I played a TV Series and it had no captions, add captions.
Hello, i see you have a point here but still i have my own ideas there and still gonna work on the website and for the captions what did you mean by it? Thank you for your opinion we appreciate it.

Hello, i see you have a point here but still i have my own ideas there and still gonna work on the website and for the captions what did you mean by it? Thank you for your opinion we appreciate it.

You don't know what caption means ? Caption is the text which you see during TV Series or movies. Useful for them who watch something in foreign language.

V7xD6LP.png

SEE EXAMPLE HERE.

So, put captions in series. Especially Gotham Season 4. Lol, I gotta watch it badly :D

You don't know what caption means ? Caption is the text which you see during TV Series or movies. Useful for them who watch something in foreign language.

SEE EXAMPLE HERE.

So, put captions in series. Especially Gotham Season 4. Lol, I gotta watch it badly :D

ah i see what you mean, you were talking about the subtitles, i will be adding them soon, thank you for your opinion it helps us improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back