MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great host.

Upload speed is great, it runs very stable (only one hour downtime in the last months), download speed for free users is acceptable and the payouts are processed within a few hours.

Only negative point is the tiny storage space for new accounts, but the support extended it for me on request.

Can you reduced the free download timer to 60 sec please :(

180Sec is a long wait

That issue was and still in our agenda to review and maybe to modify. Your suggestion arrived and will update you for any new about that.

This is a great host.

Upload speed is great, it runs very stable (only one hour downtime in the last months), download speed for free users is acceptable and the payouts are processed within a few hours.

Only negative point is the tiny storage space for new accounts, but the support extended it for me on request.

Thank you for the feedback. our disk storage for free users is also big enough as a beginning for the uploader and yes we always flexible to increase it for the very active uploaders when they request that.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please extend my premium account [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]username : nick8487[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks a lot. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
hello,

i want to change my account to PPD but its not happening . would you please change my account to PPD .
my user name is : imuploader

thanks​
[/FONT]

I cannot logging in .. and it sending is not the forgot pass to my email.

user: M_A_D

If you forgot your password and you tried to recover it but you didn't receive the recovery email make sure to check spam/junk folder, it might be arrived there. If it wasn't PM me to reset your password from our end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back