Status
Not open for further replies.
How long did you wait?

Been waiting 3.5 weeks now.. :]

megafiles.png

..aaand another host goes scam.
Rejecting payments, doesn't transfer funds back to account and doesn't answer to emails.
Stay away from this host.

megafiles_scam.png

Note: i am not owner of site,but the owner is my friend and he is very kind so i am posting and promoting his site here today.
Hey Just curious since you know the owner; is he a scammer in real life too? When do you think he decided to become a scammer? When he first launched the site, or shortly after it was launched?

don't mind this, it's keywords for google:
megafiles.us scam, megafiles.us does not pay, megafiles.us stay away,

..aaand another host goes scam.
Rejecting payments, doesn't transfer funds back to account and doesn't answer to emails.
Stay away from this host.

megafiles_scam.png

Hey Just curious since you know the owner; is he a scammer in real life too? When do you think he decided to become a scammer? When he first launched the site, or shortly after it was launched?

don't mind this, it's keywords for google:
megafiles.us scam, megafiles.us does not pay, megafiles.us stay away,

you have huge traffic , maybe your downloaders are proxys or bots, ofcourse he will reject !!

I wish they did ;)

For me it was only $71 which they did not pay, but this is how all scam-hosts starts out. Paying users in the beginning, then slowly stop paying more and more users.
When they've done it once, they will do it again.

Proceed with caution. Megafiiles.us will scam you. Maybe not today, but tomorrow.

indianbond decided to make another account :))

LOL Facepalm!
I like how no one even look at this...
1 + 1 = 2? Or... You guys clearly dont give a fuck, right...!
Read before you make your moves FFS!

@indianbond first says how this is his friend site blah blah blah and then @megafiles.us comes around?
Nothing weird right?

Then you have super moderator saying how indianbond created another account which is of course megafiles who got banned and no one even asked why or what happen, like... FOR REAL?!

Why would someone be banned just like that...?

Don't get me wrong but you guys clearly do deserve to get scammed!
Learn the lessons!

Think about that, maybe next year when he scams another 1,000 people you may finally understand.

Placing $1,000 bet that next message is going to be : They still paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back