Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds fun but my server is in the US so there are copyright laws. My host allows warez linking though. And i really didn't want to take the matter to court so we just got a license. Plus we were planning to buy a vb license since we needed a Vbulletin.org account for mods. But we were waiting for our ads to make 100 dollars which we had 80. The funny thing is we were talking about needing a license that night before i went offline. But who cares now we are partly legal

Also D3MONIC i gave you an infraction on mac-warez for your referral link in your sig. If i see it again you will be banned appropriately.

Word of advice, there's a edit button and you should PM D3MONIC that he got an infraction. Now that I have registered on your site. The main thing I thought your site was going to be about is Mac's. It would be good if you have a dedicated forum just for Mac's, well thats what I think. Whats 'Winblows Warez' about? lol I like the apple icons. Keep up the nice work.

WinBlows lol

u should change that. xD

lots of people love windows.

and if your site is mainly for mac, then it should be mac only :) (my opinion)

site looking good :) niec skin ...iPhone or iSkin right?

Word of advice, there's a edit button and you should PM D3MONIC that he got an infraction. Now that I have registered on your site. The main thing I thought your site was going to be about is Mac's. It would be good if you have a dedicated forum just for Mac's, well thats what I think. Whats 'Winblows Warez' about? lol I like the apple icons. Keep up the nice work.

We are trying to keep the forums multi-cultural. We want some windows warez also. (also i run windows never had a mac in my life only ipods). Yeah they are both way customized iSkin. We spent 2 weeks working on them. Thanks for the feedback.

Did you change the 'winblows'? It sounds like someone's letting off a bit of air, if you know what i mean. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back