1. Smexy

Smexy Member Member

Jul 16, 2010
    I'm in need of a partner (co-owner) for a community forum
    I have the resources but I realize I will not have enough time to handle it all by myself
    Given so I would like a co-owner with or without investment to join me with this pet project.

I am also looking for Administrators, Moderators and just the usual trolls for this kind of a project.
    You can contact me via skype: chi@carlosolutions.com

the domain name would say what the site is about: warez.fun

2. FarSeeR

FarSeeR Active Member Member

Nov 2, 2011
    How are you going to pay your staff? make it clear that how it is a hiring thread and i would apply for it. thanks

3. Pein

Pein Member Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Forum is pretty new. How are you going to promote it?

4. Smexy

Smexy Member Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Hi @FarSeeR , I tried to change the subject for this thread as I realized Hiring would be different from gathering a team to work a pet-project (non-profitable) and I'll be funding the project myself but WJ doesn't allow editing thread titles, I sure would be happy to change the subject to "Looking for partners" to keep people that needs to find a real job away from this thread.

Hi @Pein , I sure have my own tools for proper SEO with a mix of whitehat and blackhat techniques as I was able to reach 11k in Alexa and PR1 in googleSEO rankings, and the methods would depend on a lot of factors like content ,digital marketing, ads, linkexchanges, listings and partnerships. I would happily discuss this in private.

5. Costafebre94

Costafebre94 New Member Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Hi, we're talking about how many $$ to invest?

6. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Title updated

7. Smexy

Smexy Member Member

Jul 16, 2010
    @Costafebre94 not so much, it'll just be a fun project so It should not cost much

@Rox Thanks for renaming the title.