Laws that protect religions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netguy

Banned
Banned
Hey Guys,

Is there any law where I site can get screwed for being against a religion. As there's a site which is again "X" religion and they say it's a reformist community but in reality there are a bunch of dogs. So is there any law or a organization like DMCAwhich handles these kind of cases please let me know.

P.S. : The site is hosted on Media Temple (mT)

Regards,
Netguy

14 comments
Free speech buddy. Hate sites aren't against the law as long as they're not trying to harm in some way (e.g. by writing something that could get someone kill one of their people), they can't bring your site down.

free of speech my ass.

lot's of site get down by the gov/feds for only linking "something" the richer don't like. that's called dmca.

There's no copyright in the religion, roflmao. Anyhow, hate sites can't be shut down, I'll take Stormfront as an example, it's been up since, a long time... Anti-nationalist groups tried to shut them down, but they failed, hard.

There's no copyright in the religion

what do you think if someone make a site that bible came from the budha ?
will vaticans just be silent ?

what will happen if a site said that jerusalem is a palestinian ?
will mossad, cia, fbi and and all usa bureaucrats just be silence ?

Anyhow, hate sites can't be shut down, I'll take Stormfront as an example, it's been up since, a long time... Anti-nationalist groups tried to shut them down, but they failed, hard.

that's what i mean, free of speech sometime drive people be more crazy than animals. but who will shutdown them ? nothing! no one!
even if it's more dangerous rather to download a copy of microsoft product. :)

Don't worry. The FBI or the pope won't knock on your door. If it's a simple discussion or opinions website you won't get into troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back