Kingfiles.net Min payout: $0.50 Paypal and bitcoin. Upto $5/1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 comments
Ok, perhaps my mistake with the stolening.
But reward table is only original from script...nobody is interested at that countries...

• Group B: Trinidad and Tobago, Tonga, Tokelau, Reunion, Qatar
  • Group C: Kazakhstan, Jordan, Jersey, Jamaica, Ivory Coast
  • Group D: Zimbabwe, Yemen, Vanuatu, Uzbekistan
  • Group E: Marshall Islands, Mali, Jordan
  • Group F: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Martin
  • Group G: Other

Most of the people 90% here don't have paypal, without Webmoney payout Paypal will cut the full $0.20 minimum payout lol, So minimum payout is zero+fees, Means we need to pay you back :cough:

EDIT:
OP said, he is contacting a WJ staff here

hope everything will be fine soon
Good luck with your Service (y)

Last edited:
Yes, i am doing pm right now.
Don't worry.
Edit = Pm sent.

Most of the people 90% here don't have paypal, without Webmoney payout Paypal will cut the full $0.20 minimum payout lol, So minimum payout is zero+fees, Means we need to pay you back :cough:

Sure, I can provide webmoney too :)

Last edited:
Dear everyone whos reading this thread, Don't abuse him, I'v talked with him on skype, Hes just a kid with zero knowledge of Uploading and all the technical details, So it's not his fault actually, Everyone wants to create a hosting and earn some cash out of it, This hosting will be shutted down for sure, But try not to abuse him, Let the thread be as it is, It'll be closed auto.

- Don't ask any sort of questions regarding to upload, He don't know even what is Zoom....I guess I'm clear, Let the kid be on his way....Just trying to you know...I know all gonna smash him here, Try not to, Atleast he tried to create something, But without knowledge it wont work...Regards - Danny Archer :)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please guys do not discourage him. [/FONT]:wave:

He may get succeed. Who knows? We can not predict the future

Last edited:
@sahll00150
Within next 24 hours you will able to see everything from websites itself.
We are working with our team, ( New design and maximum speed output )

We have reached more then 300+ members till now,
All payments were processed same day.

Signup today and start earning.
Zoom Uploader supported + Remote Url

For more details, Feel free to pm me :)

Can you add Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, Slovenia, Tyrkey and other countries from South-Еast Europe to Group D?
I see countries like Zimbabwe, Yemen, Vanuatu, Uzbekistan, Marshall Islands, Mali, Jordan, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Martin, but I don't see countries such as those suggested above.
If you need to be honest some countries in E and F even I don't know that exist :)) (no offense).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back