Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
someone have problems with deleted files manager ? I have zero files removed since long days in ''file has not been downloaded since 90 day'' it's impossible

wow christmas celebrations started for buyers
3 months 20% yearly 45% off for premium and premium pro users
but as an affliate i am highly dissappointed no sale from last 9days expecting some good sales soon nightmare dono wats happening in thishost

5585.jpg

Last edited:
gahGofv.png

Do you feel the Christmas atmosphere?
With all this holiday mood around us, we decided to lunch Christmas PROMO! - same rules same platform same high rates!

Everyone who will show a positive profit compared to: 2017.11.18-2017.12.17 will receive 10% extra bonus for all the sales in 2017.12.18-2018.01.16!*

Special bonus for TOP partners and NEW partners:
20%** extra bonus to the Christmas PROMO! profit will receive:
TOP 5 partners who will show the biggest money profit compared to 2017.11.18-2017.12.17
TOP 5 Partners who will show the biggest percent profit compared to 2017.11.18-2017.12.17
Prices will be added on 24th of January!

Check your promo stats here Statistic => Christmas PROMO
Those who still does not work with us, don't feel sad here is a link for registration.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

* Only partners who earns from sales (no rebills, domain sales, ref. sales!) will participate.
** Into the "Top 5" partners who showed the best percent profit are allowed with minimum profit of 100 USD in 2017.11.18-2017.12.17.
*** Promo runs from December 18th to Januaryr 18th 2018.
If the partner wins in both "TOP 5" categories (money and percent) 20% bonus will be added once.
If you have any questions regarding the promo, contact us using ticket or contact your affiliate manager.

Last edited:
wow christmas celebrations started for buyers
3 months 20% yearly 45% off for premium and premium pro users
but as an affliate i am highly dissappointed no sale from last 9days expecting some good sales soon nightmare dono wats happening in thishost
Where you find this promo? please PM details.

someone have problems with deleted files manager ? I have zero files removed since long days in ''file has not been downloaded since 90 day'' it's impossible
Same problem here. The file cleaner is totally wrong, its not showing a lot 90 days old files at all.

Another thing, and I 've already talked about it, the captcha with pictures doesn't work. You have to answer it like 10 or 12 times sometimes, and then its not even sure its gonna work. Its important this works because people who are thinking about buying should be able to "test" the files I propose first. And I believe a lot of them simply abandon before they even get to the download.

Please change back to the captcha letters. Its way more effective.

thanks but it is processed by another filehosts without any problems... Strange that only k2s has such problem at all, there shouldnt be bigger fees really, kindly please solve this problem as soon as possible :/

Back