Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,086 comments
Not sure if this is a new bug or just something you have to deal with when you push 1gigabit towards your server, but half of my files in the fileindex become duplicate, one with the "correct size and working file" and the other is a 0byte size file which is a dead link, i have to sort by size and manually remove these entries, very annoying to say the least.

I have video previews off and i upload zip/rar archives, please fix this, if i upload 500 files chances are there will be 300 bloat entries with just 0 byte files in my file list which i have to manually remove.

V1JUUBv.jpg

This picture above shows 3 different files each one has a 0 byte entry as well. Only the links generated from the files that have any filesize will work.

So this happens due when you upload multiple files via ftp at the same time, whenever the ftp sends the "success" message to the ftp server on a file transfer completed your script has been setup to move *.* from the ftp folder to the file index.

If you have multiple uploads queued at the same time using something like filezilla which does multithreaded upload your script will be triggered on one of the files successful upload yet many files are still "in transfer" which makes your move script fail to move these files so they appear in the moneyplatform index as 0 byte files, a fix to this would be to add at the end of the ftp move to moneyplayform script to auto wipe any files that were just moved that had 0 byte filesize. Talk to your programmer, it's not a big deal coding that!

Minimum bitcoin payout amount has changed from 50 usd to 500 usd with a 0.0035 BTC ($60) payout fee. What an absolute joke! This has killed K2S for me and made it unworkable, I'm moving to a different filehost.

Hey K2S as a top earner i am not very pleased about the recent announcement that you want 10% of my BTC payouts even though BTC is nearly free to send, there's no way you need 10% in order to do this, this shit should be pretty easily automated and whatever resource you're using to do btc payouts can't really be taking that much off the top.

Please let us know which BTC merchant you use so we can see for our selves that their rates are indeed that expensive. Taking 10% of our payouts is incredible high.

I hope this is just temporary solution with this very unstable BTC prices this days, can we get an answer, will the payments be free again, and without this ridiculous limits.

There should not be any limits and very minimum fees with BTC, that is the whole purpose of BTC

Back