JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the minimum payout? when i click o request money button it redirects to file upload page

plz check & i m greedy if possible in future increase download file size 1.5GB for both register/unregister user coz few of my files is 1.3/1.4 GB & free user cant download so i cant give junocloud link for those popular files

good going

Last edited:
@heart_tracker:
PM replied!!!

@vostro:
Minimum payout is USD 20. Increased download for registered and unregistered to 1.5GB, your wish is my command
:heiligenschein:

@waito:
Thanks for heping us spotting the issue, USD 20 added as bonus to your account <3

@_Devil, @Carlos Black:
Ref program will be activated next week
:good:

In Your FAQ.
Chang File size please.

Uploading Files On JunoCloud.me
• What files can I upload and what is the maximum size of the file?
Any kind of file could be uploaded, such as EXE, MP3, MPEG, AVI, RAR, ZIP, JPG, etc. In addition, video files, mp3, music files, applications, games, ringtones, office files (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc), models, architectural drawings, conference recordings, agreements, server configuration files, advertising booklets and any other kind of file that does not violate the Terms & Conditions, and Policies of JunoCloud.me. The maximum size of a specific file you can upload is up to 4GB!

And you can increase upload premium members - 15360Mb (15GB) I need this limits, please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back