JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rates are good for files more than 2gb but the average files are around from 300 mb to 700 mb so this host is not good for most of uploaders

@Myown:
Thanks for the traffic!

@_Devil:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

@lawina, @darkwizard, @tora, @PCH:
Noting down all suggestions, very appreciated. We will adjust limits, groups etc next week

Last edited:
Hi, admin. Could you please change the number of the files per page to 100 or more?Or, could you please offer a selection of file number per page in the page of file management? Now it is 20, it is difficult to manage files and obtain the download links if I upload many files once. Please fix it, thanks.

1 - You can increase download for free users (all) - 1024Mb (1GB)
2 - You can increase upload premium members - 10240Mb (10GB) or 15360Mb (15GB)

Thanks

yes plz increase download file size atleast 1GB for both register/unregister user
so that i can start working soon with JunoCloud & send good traffic to your site

The same crap earnings table as everyone else. I don't get why everyone always uses the same earnings table, promotes the highest payout rate possible but really only people on average earn $2-3 per 1000.

Think I'm wrong, go ahead and give them a try.

hi, admin. There is a bug on the page of file manage. When I use [Export selected] to obtain the file urls, it will be redirect to the page of file upload and could not obtain the urls. Please fix it, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back