Is there any alternate for PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
Webmoney, Perfectmoney, Liberty reserve

this is the intelligent way to receive money without any government interference or limits or frauds..

method is simple,

1)
find a trusted exchanger in your local area(most are corporate, so you can trust them, but go there locally and talk for first time)

2)
send money to his account, get cash in your hand in INR or tell them to transfer amount to your bank

Note:
if don't know any exchanger, then go to hdfc or exchanges(dollar to inr/ inr to dollar) yes every city have exchanger for USA dollar, and ask them, he will point you to the trusted exchanger for webmoney/liberty reserve

everything is depend on exchanger, so take your own time in choosing exchange

fees is very less for sending money in webmoney/liberty rerserve, but prefer liberty reserve because you can get more INR for Liberty reserve dollar than webmoney(wmz)

Alternate for PayPal

From alternate to paypal, I presume you are asking about alternate payment processors ? The best one out there is 2checkout. Through it, you can accepts payments via paypal and credit cards, and then you can have it wired to your bank account from there. Also, other good ones are alertpay and liberty reserve ;)

I believe WePay and Google Checkout are very good too.

Edit: My bad, didn't read you needed it to support Rupees.

Webmoney, Perfectmoney, Liberty reserve

this is the intelligent way to receive money without any government interference or limits or frauds..

method is simple,

1)
find a trusted exchanger in your local area(most are corporate, so you can trust them, but go there locally and talk for first time)

2)
send money to his account, get cash in your hand in INR or tell them to transfer amount to your bank

Note:
if don't know any exchanger, then go to hdfc or exchanges(dollar to inr/ inr to dollar) yes every city have exchanger for USA dollar, and ask them, he will point you to the trusted exchanger for webmoney/liberty reserve

everything is depend on exchanger, so take your own time in choosing exchange

fees is very less for sending money in webmoney/liberty rerserve, but prefer liberty reserve because you can get more INR for Liberty reserve dollar than webmoney(wmz)

^o) HDFC would help me get an exchanger ? My Bank comes under Government & when I ask them for my doubts they are just like [pokerface]

I was wondering, if there is an alternate of PayPal to receive amount in Indian National Rupee (INR).
Well, I can get your money exchanged.
I am myself an Indian.

^o) HDFC would help me get an exchanger ? My Bank comes under Government & when I ask them for my doubts they are just like [pokerface]
HDFC is shit.They do have good environment and fast services but they ask 11,000 INR just to open a bank account :/

HDFC is shit.They do have good environment and fast services but they ask 11,000 INR just to open a bank account :/

to be specific they ask for minimum balance as 10000. I had salary account with them, once i left the job my account was converted to SB account & when i went to HDFC branch to close my account i had to pay 1600 INR as back interest for 0 balance in my acc for 4 months or so. How fucked up this is. My current Bank has 1000 or 2000 as minimum balance & has everything other then modern staff which knows some shit.

to be specific they ask for minimum balance as 10000. I had salary account with them, once i left the job my account was converted to SB account & when i went to HDFC branch to close my account i had to pay 1600 INR as back interest for 0 balance in my acc for 4 months or so. How fucked up this is. My current Bank has 1000 or 2000 as minimum balance & has everything other then modern staff which knows some shit.

I guess you're currently with SBI.They have INR 1000 as minimum balance and INR 2000 if you have a checkbook attached to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back