Is popads.net SCAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroXx

hey guys,

i make a payout request on popads.net and they dont pay me. I make a support ticket and they dont answer me.

IS IT SCAM???

Best Regards

23 comments
That depends on a few things. 1. for how long are you waiting for their response? 2. did you send real traffic and not bot traffic? 3. what are your payment terms? (some people scream that ad networks are scam and then they realize that they made only
$20 when the minimum payout is $50).

hey guys,

i make a payout request on popads.net and they dont pay me. I make a support ticket and they dont answer me.

IS IT SCAM???

Best Regards

and you probably done that "10 minutes ago" ....

They pay from years ... Great popup network!

ao9DIfvg.jpg

Last edited:
I have been with them since 2013 and NO, they are not a scam and they pay within 24hours upon withdrawal request(via paypal for me, not sure about other methods).

They are the top popads network in the world and they pay too. If your traffic is spam or fake , they might not pay you.

Its complete SCAM.. They dont pay legit user.
But i cant post images here .... "To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts."

Here are my images:

Screen 1
directupload.net/file/d/4626/oaxqq3ff_png.htm

I make ONE support ticket and this is the only fucking answer ....... fucking joke rly.

Screen 2:
directupload.net/file/d/4626/i4x2lxz3_png.htm

I have a normal site with normal traffic...

Pay within 24 hours every time. Not a scam at all.
One of the best popup websites without all the garbage adverts!!

@ZeroXx, continue with language like that and you probably won't be around here for much longer. You're still on probation remember.

Ok its not scam. Now i know the reason. After 1 month and 2. support requests i got a answer.

[FONT=&amp]Greetings![/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unfortunately, there's currently a hold with Payza. We would suggest using PayPal or Payoneer until we've rectified the issue in full. We apologise for any inconvenience caused at this time, but appreciate your continued patience and understanding.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Hope it helps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Best regards,
Gordon Ho

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]PopAds.net[/FONT]

Not a scam. and their cpm rate is better than other ad network. already earn $120 from them even my website is low traffic.

Absolutely not. Popads always pays on time. and yes payza users are the sufferer because the problems with payza. I always use Paypal & Payoneer Card which I also got as Popads user. Popads is simply awesome.

Last edited:
I work with popads.net from a long time and never got problems with them ... true there support is slow sometimes take 1/2 days to answer but after 4 years still no problem

popads is the one of the best affiliate page - so anyone who want to make money should use it - of course if you dont generate any traffic...better use McDonalds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back