Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
  1. newsheadlines

newsheadlines New Member Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Hello-Is Mobile responsive website is necessary for SEO?

2. AfiliateNinja

AfiliateNinja New Member

Oct 6, 2017
    I would say yes it is highly vital nowadays! To pump up your traffic, better make it both desktop and mobile responsive.

3. lovadejy

lovadejy New Member Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Yes, responsive design does work in the favor of SEO as there is only one URL, making it easy to maintain page authority as Google bots index just one version of a pages content. But despite Google stating responsive design is beneficial for mobile optimization, developers still need to be critical and ask the question if RWD is the best option for their website.

4. PayPerSell

PayPerSell Active Member Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I guess yes. This is modern time and who don't have mobile and internet access? You hardly see this.
    SEO for bringing traffics and you should do what is comfortable for traffics in the most cases/

5. nikosconfreak

nikosconfreak New Member Member

Dec 27, 2014
    It definitely boosts your SEO Score considering the % of mobile/tablet devices over the total number of online devices.

6. Whattheserver

Whattheserver New Member Member

Mar 15, 2017
    Use Full for AMP Webpages

Hi,

I think yes its a necessary foe mobile pages for each website, because 68 % peoples are searching on mobile. if you looking for traffic and build your business then you have to create AMP pages( Accelerator Mobile Pages )