Is Guest Posting helpful for increase visitors for my news portal website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsheadlines

Hi Friends !! Is Guest Posting helpful for increase visitors for my news portal website and please suggest some effective guest posting sites?

16 comments
Yes, Guest Posting is really helpful to increase visitors and quality backlinks, but not sure how it will be helpful for New Portal site.

Google tried to convince us that guest posts are death, but that is certainly not true. Guest posts are still great method to get high-quality backlinks.

Hello Friends,

This is my think - Is Guest Posting helpful for increase visitors for my news portal website and please suggest some effective guest posting sites.

Guest posting is an off page seo technique that helps to build your website ranking. They help to optimize keywords and rank them higher in search results. They also help to generate good traffic from various external webpages.

Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;

These sites are very hard to accept guest posting.
If you are confifent about the content you have with you, then feel free to approach any of them.
No one turns down a VERY good content... well, maybe some but NOT ALL..

Do your research well, write a high quality article or blog post that people WOULD ACTUALLY read. Something that can stand out; not a spin off content. An article you can show to anyone with pride. You still need to know your SEO very well.. If you can cross all the T's and you appear as someone that's worth hos or her salt.

For a news webiste...
Guest Posting IMO would only help build popularity and recognition... And you'd need to be very good at it to make an impression with your writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back