Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPerfect

Hello Respected staff,

Hello sir i would like to show u first time what exactly he have in his heart why he said this to me when i was wishing wjunction .
i remember when i got warning so now i want to see what authority decide.

have a look staff PokIt - Simplified images

will we get justice ? or this man gonna be protect by some staff user? i dont know what gonna be but i m always here for justice.
what exactly the mean of website? website mean to share knowledge not to hurt when u discuss regarding anything when u chat for fun for business not to hurt.
i would like to clear one more thing he said go to ur site here are many users who have websites so all should go in them sites?
See person can copy content person can copy work but person cannot be like original one.
you can be popular u can be rich but u cannot be like original one.
so same thing goes for each and every single person including stafff and normal user u can copy i can copy we can think we should be like this site we should be like owner we should be like admin but only we can be when we follow them when we feel we are good .
One thing is true all can copy wjunction but all cannot be like wjunction all can feel we want to be like wjunction but all will always visit this site
me or u or any other person see i love this forum and i will always love got it ? does not matter i will be admin in others site or i m my fav is wj ur fav ? i dont know.
So dont teach me piratebay please and dont hurt my religion my feelings

now sir you decide i will respect

Thank you.

6 comments
Really?

I had no idea that, youe English is so broken that, when i told you not to spam CB time and again, you are seeing religion in it.

Why do you spam ?? and when being told not to spam, you start crying for justice..

And I find it strange, you dont put efforts to understand things which have been told you in simple words.. Do not spam CB.

It was you, who is busy Sending Pm to other members to refrain frOM talking to me on religious ground, which I got to know when i saw it in CB. so funn you are!!!

http://i.imgur.com/lrdld3K.jpg

Hello Respected staff,

Hello sir i would like to show u first time what exactly he have in his heart why he said this to me when i was wishing wjunction .
i remember when i got warning so now i want to see what authority decide.

have a look staff PokIt - Simplified images

will we get justice ? or this man gonna be protect by some staff user? i dont know what gonna be but i m always here for justice.
what exactly the mean of website? website mean to share knowledge not to hurt when u discuss regarding anything when u chat for fun for business not to hurt.
i would like to clear one more thing he said go to ur site here are many users who have websites so all should go in them sites?
See person can copy content person can copy work but person cannot be like original one.
you can be popular u can be rich but u cannot be like original one.
so same thing goes for each and every single person including stafff and normal user u can copy i can copy we can think we should be like this site we should be like owner we should be like admin but only we can be when we follow them when we feel we are good .
One thing is true all can copy wjunction but all cannot be like wjunction all can feel we want to be like wjunction but all will always visit this site
me or u or any other person see i love this forum and i will always love got it ? does not matter i will be admin in others site or i m my fav is wj ur fav ? i dont know.
So dont teach me piratebay please and dont hurt my religion my feelings

now sir you decide i will respect

Thank you.
here, you discuss about what? how big is your ball? and telling you to troll other forum, how it can be insult to your religion?

Last edited:
Still waiting for staff response
lets see you may speak i m not saying any thing .
we will see who is right who is wrong lets see.
you did so u exposed finally as u used to do same outside wj but finally ur one mistake shows that i dont hate you but u will see if i m right if u are right u will not face anything.

you did so u exposed finally as u used to do same outside wj but finally ur one mistake shows that i dont hate you but u will see if i m right if u are right u will not face anything.

Well, accept the challenge.. Would you accept a 14 days ban for false accusation?

Well, accept the challenge.. Would you accept a 14 days ban for false accusation?

I guess you trying to request you staff friends :)
you can buy admin also ?
come on i dont think so this forum is big and all are equal all are same this is what i feel a good gentlemen a good human always gonna love that admin or that authority who will not care about friends for a good leader all wil same and that will be lesson for all haters and cheaters if great admin give that lesson.
i dont say i m right i say if i see wrong any staff or any member in my legacy in my place in my area i will fire for sure ..

because no place for bitch and bullshits or if i love my friend i will warn and i will say dont do ever again thats it .

You can do ur best Piratebay i still believe in Mr M . i dont care what u say

ok challenge accepted i believe in me lets seee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back