Installation of Windows Server OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr56

I bought a server from one provider with 1 extra IP with PROXMOX 64 bit OS, and i successfully setup the windows server 2012 on the that VM, but it is not letting me use server complete resources/specification.

My server has 32 gb ram and 6tb hdd, 6 cores, but i cant get exact specification because it is a VPS,

35e907c1f5bb4650b8691697e78b99c5.png

And few time ago i has server from a rdp provider, that rdp provider used to install windows for free, and without creating VPS,
this is the image of that providers :-

da90a36e1af942ac8862b28df6535c4e.png

i already paid a lot of money on server and do not want to waste more on windows OS so can any one please tell me how to install the windows on server without paying for it, like other rdp provider used to install.

Please hep me .

3 comments
So you want a free version of Windows basically without paying for the licensing costs? Since you are using PROXMOX you need to device the domu processor and child processors allowed in the configuration on the main node (the actual server).

Using KVM

You should use KVM/IPMI For Installing Windows Server As With Vmware You With get virtual server not dedicated performance.

Windows operating systems are not free they need a license for installation on servers.You can use Linux OS, if you're looking for a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back