Imgurn.in - Get Paid Upto 2.7$/1000 Image Views - 12% Ref - 30% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
All thumbnails are white as above.What you fixed?

Also:
Software error:

Bad name after VN' at XFileConfig.pm line 575. Compilation failed in require at index_dl.pm line 4. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at index_dl.pm line 4. Compilation failed in require at /home/imgurn/public_html/cgi-bin/index_dl.cgi line 6. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/imgurn/public_html/cgi-bin/index_dl.cgi line 6. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I try to use u guys but you make it so hard.

All thumbnails are white as above.What you fixed?

Also:
Software error:

Bad name after VN' at XFileConfig.pm line 575. Compilation failed in require at index_dl.pm line 4. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at index_dl.pm line 4. Compilation failed in require at /home/imgurn/public_html/cgi-bin/index_dl.cgi line 6. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/imgurn/public_html/cgi-bin/index_dl.cgi line 6. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

I try to use u guys but you make it so hard.

Everything is working fine now.. ! If You still got any error PM me with screenshots

500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error has occured. Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

This is what i get when I try to open the site
[/SIZE][/FONT]

An internal server error has occured.
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

:facepalm:

i get white thumbnails ...... :(

An internal server error has occured. Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

This is what i get when I try to open the site
[/SIZE][/FONT]

An internal server error has occured.