Imgurn.in - Get Paid Upto 2.7$/1000 Image Views - 12% Ref - 30% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated - Australia And Germany In Tier 1

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Updated : India In Tier 2

Last edited:
Will do. I was never able to register. Server kept losing connection. Do you have a main server and image servers separate? Seems they are on the same server under a different folder.

We have seperate servers , but suffering through some downtime, it will be replaced in between few days !

Site seems to be reaaaaaallly slow.Almost a minute to open main page.

Yea its really slow atm. Im guessing too much traffic

We' Are Moving on New server due to downtime we were facing ! so all existing Users will get $1 Bonus To Thier Account , for moving process it will take upto 24 Hours, Please co-operate with us !

Thanks

You Can Choose Banners To Promote Us..

Z2y_Rt.gif

MBcyb.gif

FHqj_U.gif

Do i qualify for the bonus? I regged the same time I wrote my previous comment around 07:42 PM. My account name is MrKokoshka

Do i qualify for the bonus? I regged the same time I wrote my previous comment around 07:42 PM. My account name is MrKokoshka

If U Have registered you are qualified, all bonuses will credit as soon as you reach min Payout !

Check your banners. The last one specifically. "Refferal" is not a word. They look good though.

Designer made the mistake, Sorry for that !, will replace it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back