Imgtokyo.com - $4 / 1000 views Only 1 popup / Daily payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgtokyo

logo.a.png

Site: http://imgtokyo.com

Make money with us... we pay up to 6.00 USD per 1000 views!

You can earn money by sharing images with your friends: every time a visitor views one of your images, you are automatically credited with a variable amount of money.

Minimum payment: $5

Payment frequency: Daily.

Payment methods: Paypal, Payza.

Rules:

• Our system only counts 1 view for each unique IP in 24 hours. In this case, an anonymous (with unique IP) views for example 8 images from your account in 24 hours, we will count only 1 view.
  • Earnings are only counted by people who view on single image (/image/number.html), which means that people have to click on the embedded thumbnail or image and go to those image pages on our website.
  • You must be a registered user who has an activated Pay Per View module in your user panel.

Rates:

• Tier: A:Canada
    United Kingdom
    United States
    6.00 USD per 1000 unique views
    • Tier: B:Australia
      Denmark
      Finland
      France
      Germany
      Ireland
      Italy
      Netherlands
      Norway
      Portugal
      Spain
      Sweden
      2.00 USD per 1000 unique views

• Tier: C:Austria
    Bulgaria
    Cyprus
    Estonia
    Greece
    Hungary
    Japan
    New Zealand
    Poland
    Romania
    Russian Federation
    Saudi Arabia
    Singapore
    South Africa
    0.80 USD per 1000 unique views
    • Tier: D:all other countries
      0.30 USD per 1000 unique views

Last edited:
21 comments
I want to try But need bitcoin or payza ??? are u planing to add also i want to know how you deal with ad block users ???

it was a longtime ago i don't even see my money anymore i conclude you give up your affiliate program and i stop going on your site.

Okay will try your site in a few hours after I got back from work. Will work with you soon, without pop up is great! maintain it to avoid getting banned in forums.. will give it a try later

they have a problem with the site, can't see the money in my account? i want to upload new images but not for nothing, ppv still working?

Hello, The site is undergoing maintenance, because the affiliate module program is leaving the site very slow and I'm fixing this problem, sorry for the inconvenience. The affiliate program back soon with great rates.I will ask the moderator to delete the topic, when the site back I'll create another topic. Thanks.

10.05.20167.085Paypal (xxx@xx.xxl)
not performed

wating for money

Sorry, you are banned.

Why ????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back