Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
845 comments
Hello

First i now you always pay !

But why you put on your site Payza payment 5-7 days ...

When in real it takes mostly 3-4 weeks ......

Last edited:
Because the business is expanding to thousands of people world wide every single day, and with that comes some new and good things and some bad and old things.

Mainly IT team spend time determining who use bots and other systems in order to get clicks here and there...
All this takes a lot of time, because today's youth does not want to work, they are all like, Crypto and quick profits overnight, so they use bots and really don't care about anything, if you don't pay them they will go from forum to forum and put bad words on your legit business.
You/We need to keep in mind that the team every day has to deal with idiots.

Anyway one thing is certain, if you/me/others have not done anything wrong you/me/others will be paid, simple as that ( :
For 24h or 30 days, I don't really care because I understand some things.

This is a business, when you/me ask for payment you are not only one on the list, just you or me, there are hundreds of us every day requesting payments...
First you need to check any suspicious activity which, unfortunately there are many of course, and it take a lot of time.

I do understand both sides btw, IT and people who spends hours and hours every single day working with IT to generate some income.
It is very stressful sometimes to understand it (how this system work), sometimes we really need urgently money etc etc, try to relax and all that negative energy add into a positive one, move and think about how to double your earnings!

Good luck to everyone!

I see on the site today: "Bitcoin payments are temporarily halted due to network congestion, please check our twitter page to vote for bitcoin alternative."

Ok, good, but what about stuck bitcoin payments? I have one from you on Dec. 12, 2017, still pending, 0 confirmations.
When I search the transaction # on blockcypher, it says: "No transaction found with that hash".
When I try to rebroadcast the transaction to the bitcoin network, I get: "PUSH TRANSACTION ERROR: 66: MEMPOOL MIN FEE NOT MET".
This has been going on for almost a month. It seems this transaction can never be completed. My username is warphead.

Everyone, do not forget to go to Twitter - twitter.com/ImageTwist to vote.

IT
"We are exploring other cryptocurrencies to add and replace bitcoin which are fast and have low network fee.
Please suggest us some good bitcoin alternative or vote below for the one which you would like us to look into"

ImageTwist on Twitter just 3 days left.

Options:

• Litecoin (LTC)
  • Ethereum (ETH)
  • Bitcoin Cash Digibyte (BCH)
  • Digibyte ( DGB)

Very fine imagehost !!!
I also have also state PENDING payment from 2018-01-08 by Webmoney and Your position in List > 150
Hope it's some more delay because really imagehost always pay and stable

Very fine imagehost !!!
I also have also state PENDING payment from 2018-01-08 by Webmoney and Your position in List > 150
Hope it's some more delay because really imagehost always pay and stable

I think they have a problem with their ads affiliate they have not been paid from them that's what they said to me in the live chat

"Ok, good, but what about stuck bitcoin payments? I have one from you on Dec. 12, 2017, still pending, 0 confirmations.
When I search the transaction # on blockcypher, it says: "No transaction found with that hash".
When I try to rebroadcast the transaction to the bitcoin network, I get: "PUSH TRANSACTION ERROR: 66: MEMPOOL MIN FEE NOT MET".
This has been going on for almost a month. It seems this transaction can never be completed. My username is warphead"

This transaction finally disappeared from my BTC wallet last weekend, however the amount doesn't seem to be restored to my balance?

starletfan@ we try solve issue by paying more fee.we are waiting to get response form wallet provider to process it.
leobree@ we will let you everything in details in short time.
madness@ may i know much payment method did you choose to payoff ?

That feeling when every day you slowly raise your daily earnings and then in basically one second 99% of the daily earnings disappear!
And you have to do everything all over again ...

Since this happened every year starting from 2012, you will think that we could get used to this sort of thing, but it is not possible ...
Oh my god, pain in the ass!

I had just reached $20 a day and now I need to do all over again ...

And I was about to share my successful story to encourage every single one of you here and, dang it!
Shit happens I guess ...

But it is ok, I am more then just happy for my results so far this month with ImageTwist.
I fell my whole life down, one step up two down, and I've always stood up again, so I will now!

Happy earnings everybody!

Back