Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
normally I don't pay premuim and can wait for the payment! its ok for me

but this time I am very hurry to receive money in webmoney I even created topic to trade paypal to webmoney. I need to pay somebody

I am old member since 7 years. and its only site that I work with
sorry for bad comment that I did!

@It-Support please check a pm I sent you yesterday about a payment problem, thank you.
THere is a problem with our skrill account, it seems they have suspended our account, if it does not get fixed in 2-3 days we'll drop it. You have better options nowdays anyway.
Thanks for your answer.
I see that my previous payment request has returned to my balance, this means that you're not working with Skrill anymore?
Please remove that option to avoid future problems.

normally I don't pay premuim and can wait for the payment! its ok for me

but this time I am very hurry to receive money in webmoney I even created topic to trade paypal to webmoney. I need to pay somebody

I am old member since 7 years. and its only site that I work with
sorry for bad comment that I did!

I hope you are paid, You don't need to buy premium just if you want urgent payment in some kind of urgency, i can make it process manually for you as an exception, just pm me for that.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello it support,[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I sent you pm............please check.[/FONT]

I've replied it to you.

Hi, you can fix ITW.me, every time again it's in error Error 504, thanks

Regards

Sorry but its a fail project and we don't work on it anymore, i'll ask my guy to check it.

THere is a problem with our skrill account, it seems they have suspended our account, if it does not get fixed in 2-3 days we'll drop it. You have better options nowdays anyway.
Thanks for your answer.
I see that my previous payment request has returned to my balance, this means that you're not working with Skrill anymore?
Please remove that option to avoid future problems.

Planning to remove it today.

Last edited:
Dont trust this site. I request 50 usd and 22 days later seems to have been paid in my account but 1 week passed I did not get paid. I sent them an email 3 times they did not answer.

Last edited:
Dont trust this site. I request 50 usd and 22 days later seems to have been paid in my account but 1 week passed I did not get paid. I sent them an email 3 times they did not answer.

I work with those guys since 2011.

They never rip me off for a single penny and they have always paid, ALWAYS

Last edited:
They paid me 2 times but this time they dont. It seems to have been paid on my imagetwist account. I sent them 3 mail 10 days ago. Why do not they answer the mails? Sorry my English not good I hope you understand.

I work with those guys since 2011.

They never rip me off for a single penny and they have always paid, ALWAYS

These People just cant wait, who the fuck cares if you wait 2-3 Weeks if youre always getting your money, ive always got my money.
Stop whining about every little thing.

They paid me 2 times but this time they dont. It seems to have been paid on my imagetwist account. I sent them 3 mail 10 days ago. Why do not they answer the mails? Sorry my English not good I hope you understand.

PM 'It-Support' or use 'Live Chat'.

I used Live Chat 2 times 10 days ago and I sent email to support I could not get an answer.

Last edited:
Back